6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Detroit,Philly,New Orleans & a gang of other cities still have a higher crime rate then my city :demonic:

i think the only reasons why it's getting so much publicity now is becuz of Obama, and how much the crime rate has dropped in NYC & LA

Crime rate and murder rate is two different things playboi :birdman:

nikkas don't get shot for no reason or over twitter beef in the D breh. I can tell you that much.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only because Chicago has bigger population, as a city Chicago should be nuked

Sodom and gommoroh

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

:ufdup::whoa::mjpls:

539w.jpg

6208121267_4e68ae1f87_z.jpg

El.jpg

:wow::to:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Only because Chicago has bigger population, as a city Chicago should be nuked

Sodom and gommoroh

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

He said those other cities have a higher crime RATE. Chicago has more total murders due to the population, but per capita, those other cities out do Chicago in murders.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Crime rate and murder rate is two different things playboi :birdman:

nikkas don't get shot for no reason or over twitter beef in the D breh. I can tell you that much.

so you know about all the murders that happened in detroit?

cuz i can bet some people died for nothing and/or over some real petty shyt..its just ya'll shyt don't get broadcasted like ours

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
she just died :wow: :snoop:

She didn't even get a chance to fukking live. I'm seriously pissed off. I can't even look at the pictures anymore. It's not fair. If I'm feeling like this now with no connection....just imagine my own. If my child was murdered people better say their goodbyes to me as well. I'd murder someone or die trying.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
smack urself for actually thinking that it was just a "twitter beef":leostare:

:snoop: i know that this wasn't twitter beef...

its just man these young nikkas in the Chi going wild....it makes me thing where are the OG's. I Say the same shyt about detroit...

Daps
I live on the Southside of Chicago, but im near the SW suburbs (Midway airport in Garfield Ridge)

It's a completely different world where I'm at than where all of the murders are concentrated.

Chicago_violent_crime_map.png

Map is a little old, but it is still relevant. Not much has changed as far as violent-areas go. Bulk of violent crime is concentrated in less than 5 or 6 neighborhoods