6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They saw a black man trying to take care of his child and said:

"Nah b, that little niqqa gone have to grow up with only a mother like the rest of us niqqas"

I hope they don't try to murk me when I'm taking care of my children
:sadcam:

I'm going to hell for laughing at this :snoop:

:deadrose:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
There are some parts of the southside that are safer than some parts of the northside. Overall, the northside is safe but it has gangs problems as well. Again, things like this happen in small pockets all over the city. The chances of you coming here and being harmed in any way are slim to none. The people who have to worry about the violence in chicago are mainly the people who are committing crimes and are actively gang banging. Unfortunately it happens to be MOSTLY young black men.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
it's gonna be worst in the summer...they need to nuke any and everything and start from scratch in the chi

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
The crazy thing about Chicago is that different parts are like completely different cities. Over the last year, I have been to Chicago almost every weekend and I never encountered any fukkery.

I got a cousin out there...he lives in the white side of town so he is straight.

Only hood n!ggas got a problem in Chicago. the white population is actually increasing in Chicago because the cops will never tolerate this kind of barbarism in the 'burbs

:whew: I'm gonna avoid the hood at all costs... I ain't no bytch though :sadbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lynch those nikkas we all know is some braided up uneducated negro, someone sell him out

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
image640x480.jpg

image640x480.jpg

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
remember when Detroit and Philly use to be the home of black fukkery?

Chicago done took that shyt and amped it up to new levels unseen :whew:

Detroit,Philly,New Orleans & a gang of other cities still have a higher crime rate then my city :demonic:

i think the only reasons why it's getting so much publicity now is becuz of Obama, and how much the crime rate has dropped in NYC & LA

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i thought philly was bad these chicago nikkas are ruthless

my boy aunt used to live in englewood off of ada and she said there was a average of 4-5 shootings on a average week around her crib, and like 10 murders happened within 2-3 blocks from her crib in 1 year :damn:

she got the fukk out of there a few months ago tho

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Detroit,Philly,New Orleans & a gang of other cities still have a higher crime rate then my city :demonic:

i think the only reasons why it's getting so much publicity now is becuz of Obama, and how much the crime rate has dropped in NYC & LA

Only because Chicago has bigger population, as a city Chicago should be nuked

Sodom and gommoroh

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh