6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
does south side chicago have any police or type of government running over there? what a pathetic state and city

the south side is the largest part of chicago geographically. and its almost all black. hell even :obama: live on the south side. where this baby got shot is only like 2 miles from where he stay.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the south side is the largest part of chicago geographically. and its almost all black. hell even :obama: live on the south side. where this baby got shot is only like 2 miles from where he stay.

Only 2 miles away but a completely different world away:whew:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Chicago stay losing this shyt is embarassing.The violence,the ignorance,even the star hometown kid is a p*ssy who can't speak publicly without sounding like a retard

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I'm going to Chicagoin a week :merchant:

I got a cousin out there...he lives in the white side of town so he is straight.

Only hood n!ggas got a problem in Chicago. the white population is actually increasing in Chicago because the cops will never tolerate this kind of barbarism in the 'burbs

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
You don't see this shyt on the North Side of Chicago.

Yeah, I was always on the north side (where my bf lived). If I didn't read the news and know about the violence in Chicago, I would describe it as an amazing city with lots to do and eat (somewhere I wouldn't mind living).

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Family members said the girl's 20-year-old mother was at work at a McDonald's when the shooting happened. She had been shot in the leg last spring while pregnant with Jonylah, they said.

The fukk...:what:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Decent property prices for a large city, good amount of culture and sports, University of Chicago, financial institutions. An overall great place to be, however, this fukkery has to cease.