6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Chicago has become an embarrassment to Black people and the United States in general, one of the most corrupted political systems in America, a failing education system that puts some third world countries to shame, and the most vile heartless thugs roaming the streets. I don't give a fukk if the majority of the chi is "safe" thats not the parts making headlines everyday...the city as a whole is failing itself and the country. Not surprising Indianapolis has become the Midwestern Ambassador city to the rest of the nation

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
@BluntedCub @Lewis Black

:usure: Y'all really wanted me to come to Chicago? Your city is straight trash. Beng Beng.
5I5s8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Chicago has become an embarrassment to Black people and the United States in general, one of the most corrupted political systems in America, a failing education system that puts some third world countries to shame, and the most vile heartless thugs roaming the streets. I don't give a fukk if the majority of the chi is "safe" thats not the parts making headlines everyday...the city as a whole is failing itself and the country. Not surprising Indianapolis has become the Midwestern Ambassador city to the rest of the nation

:childplease:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GfscmQoqaE"]bytch SHUT THE fukk UP - YouTube[/ame]

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

because black people as a whole are doing just fine and dandy everywhere else:troll::rolleyes:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Feel sorry for the baby, but dude obviously did some bogus shyt to somebody in order to have nikkas previously dumping at his girl then him. My homeboy babymama got killed a couple months ago cuz nikkas was after him.

Just street shyt, man. its fukked but u kind of get use to it.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Feel sorry for the baby, but dude obviously did some bogus shyt to somebody in order to have nikkas previously dumping at his girl then him. My homeboy babymama got killed a couple months ago cuz nikkas was after him.

can you elaborate more the street shyt lifesyle :ohhh:..i spend 80% of my young Adolescent years on message boards

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Yeah, I was always on the north side (where my bf lived). If I didn't read the news and know about the violence in Chicago, I would describe it as an amazing city with lots to do and eat (somewhere I wouldn't mind living).

So basically if you were ignorant to everything actually going on then it would be a nice place to live :leostare:

Hell, If it wasn't for the suicide bombers and constant state of War and mass killings I heard Iran has some beautiful beaches and would be a nice place to live

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
the problem w/ the black neighborhoods in Chicago is that they are all headed by these boot sucking politicians that tell the constituents what they want to hear.

All they do is rally and complain about the police not doing their job...but this aint the cops fault. For the cops to actually make a change they would have to get on that 90's Giuliani steeze...and of course they would complain about that shyt too.

but for the most part the city is safe. All the fukkery happens in the hood (for the most part...someone was shot in front of my place a few months ago).
Its going to be interesting to see what happens if the concealed carry gets passed...because there is a lot of bogus shyt that doesnt get reported...and people are getting tired of it.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Real talk breh, Nap is not far behind with all of this bullshyt

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

:comeon:
Since when was 6 month year old babies getting shot considered street shyt?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
funny how the media never talks about this but HLN has been talking constantly for the past 4 days about that trial where that bytch killed her baby and husband