6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Real talk breh, Nap is not far behind with all of this bullshyt

LMAO come'on breh Indianapolis is the ONLY city in the midwest not in decline. Downtown has been revitalized and rebuilt in the last few years, the worst parts of the city are atleast getting their infrastructures upgraded. The population is growing and so is the average income. And there's not a drive by shooting every hour of the day. if anything Chicago and Indianapolis are heading in two opposite directions.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The baby's mother was previously shot while carrying Johnylah, both the Sun-Times and DNAinfo report.

According to NBC Chicago, police say the baby's father, Jonathan Watkins is known to have gang affiliations.

Not blaming the victim but THis is what can happen when you have that "dont give a fukk" approach to life and associate yourself with bullshyt like gangs.

It's not just you that you're putting in danger. Those you love are immediately in harms way because of their affiliation with you. You make a mess of your life and then bring an innocent child into it.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the problem w/ the black neighborhoods in Chicago is that they are all headed by these boot sucking politicians that tell the constituents what they want to hear.

All they do is rally and complain about the police not doing their job...but this aint the cops fault. For the cops to actually make a change they would have to get on that 90's Giuliani steeze...and of course they would complain about that shyt too.

but for the most part the city is safe. All the fukkery happens in the hood (for the most part...someone was shot in front of my place a few months ago).
Its going to be interesting to see what happens if the concealed carry gets passed...because there is a lot of bogus shyt that doesnt get reported...and people are getting tired of it.

I had a meeting at one of our hospitals, and the gun store is on the way back to my office, so I stopped in for a second. and I was talking to the dude. he was saying that so far illinois hasn't even begun making the concealed carry law. but they only have 6 months from jan 1st to make one, or its the wild west and everyone will be able to carry open basically. I'm sure this corrupt state being as broke as they are will make a bullshyt law in order to get that $$$ for the concealed licenses. and I'll surely be getting one as well. :violent:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the media pretty much don't care about black people killing black people. its like :yeshrug: to them.
I just hate how the media controls what events this country pays attention to. This gun violence in Chicago is terrible and no one seems to give a fukk. Senators and Representatives aren't doing shyt, yet we keep re-electing them and they give raises to themselves :wow:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Garry McCarthy could not fix the criminal problems of Newark, and he is failing in Chicago ALSO. u_u But I think his line of work is lucrative, and he is one of very few white men who is willing to fail repeatedly at policing large clusters of violent indigents in diverse regions of our great nation...

Chicagoans of AfAm descent can't survive 6 months without catching a bullet?
Baby was dodging bullets IN THE WOMB? Who targets pregnant women? Multiple homicide charges if you kill mom + baby.
Are the parents of the baby beefing with someone?

*clicks to view spoiler*
HOLD THE HELL UP.
The baby is a GIRL named JOHNxykqnp?
Hooked on phonics is NOT helping me sound out the baby's first name.

I officially hate Chicago's subset of low-income, low-expectation-having, low-key, do-wrong niggrums. Chicago's upstanding AfAms must educate their ghetto neighbors.
WHERE IS OBAMA?!?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicago has become an embarrassment to Black people and the United States in general, one of the most corrupted political systems in America, a failing education system that puts some third world countries to shame, and the most vile heartless thugs roaming the streets. I don't give a fukk if the majority of the chi is "safe" thats not the parts making headlines everyday...the city as a whole is failing itself and the country. Not surprising Indianapolis has become the Midwestern Ambassador city to the rest of the nation
Minneapolis don't exist now?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will happen,
oh hell yeah it's going to happen.

The bad thing,
for the fvck ups,
you know black people in Chicago,
they will hate it,
but,
they will have no choice to relocate to other chocolate cities across America,
follow suite,
get on the righteous path,
that we were suppose to be on,
and all work together.

Or....
they will fvck up other n1ggas cities,
and bring their trash wherever they go.

...but yeah,
I'm a dreamer.
:manny:

Let them go down south then. Chicago needs a giuliani treatment stat. 3rd largest city can be popping like this, Chicago is also the number 2 financial center in america and number 6 in the world, this is bad for business.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
LMAO come'on breh Indianapolis is the ONLY city in the midwest not in decline. Downtown has been revitalized and rebuilt in the last few years, the worst parts of the city are atleast getting their infrastructures upgraded. The population is growing and so is the average income. And there's not a drive by shooting every hour of the day. if anything Chicago and Indianapolis are heading in two opposite directions.
Breh, Nap already has 27 murders this year..Nowhere close as Chicago...but 27 way too many and the majority of them were black males.