6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely disgusting and sickening

1550centsmh.gif

Niki

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town!
pretty much.....it's a totally different world being on the U of C campus, but once u cross 61st street at the U of C's southern most border it's an entirely new ballgame.
This. My aunt lived on 62nd and Wolcott and lord have mercy the fukkery that went down on that block was so damn ridiculous I stopped visiting. Shootings, break-ins, fights and all kinds of "ignant" behavior plagues those areas. When it comes to the South side it's like the higher the street number, the higher are your chances of catching a bullet or beatdown. It's so stupid.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Tommy Sotomayor weighs in on the recent Chicago shooting of baby and gang-affiliated dad in a Chicago neighborhood that was recently not-so-crime-ridden.
The baby did not make it. RIP Johnylah Watkins.
While the baby was being gestated, the mom carrying the baby was shot. That baby was dodging bullets before it came into the world. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hate this fukkin city sometimes. Just wait till it gets hot I bet we hit 500 murders by the end of Summer. :snoop:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
So basically if you were ignorant to everything actually going on then it would be a nice place to live :leostare:

Hell, If it wasn't for the suicide bombers and constant state of War and mass killings I heard Iran has some beautiful beaches and would be a nice place to live

I get where she's going with this. I used to fukk with bytches from different parts of the Chi. It's almost the tale of two cities in one. Expensive ass buildings in the north, scummy shyt in the south.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the baby died...no words :to:

Going around and killing babies is what's hot in Chi, huh. If this tragedy doesn't cause some drastic measures, then I don't know what will. :pacspit:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The national perception of Chicago right now has to be terrible. A lot of people looking from the outside must think every where is a warzone out here.

Honestly, a lot of these shooters take place in isolated areas. Chicago is segregated so all of this gang related stuff going on isn't a surprise to people who are familiar with the city/area.

It's like a cycle with these killings. People are going to retaliate, and they aren't thinking about the innocent people by their target when they do. It's messed up... it is what it is. A lot of these people bring this violence on themselves out here. There are places where you know shyt can go down... some people live in it, and some people just go there to be a part of the bullshyt. That baby died for actions that her father did.

People that are about that life know that they're putting their entire families at risk. I'm not surprised anymore (which is sad) because whenever you turn on the news out here there's somebody getting murdered.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps