6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have an interview coming up in 2 weeks for an IT support role. I picked the closest available day.

It's 5 interviews (with 7 people in total) with a break in the middle. I'm not trying to be a Daniel Downer, but I gotta get all those people to like me? The previous round was 2 weeks ago, one 45 minute interview with an IT support guy and an AV guy. I've been through this a bunch of times before, but it just seems like a lot.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Put house in a living trust

Real game right here.

Everything should be in a Trust. You need multiple trusts. I don't have them set up currently because I'm doing the research/consulting to properly create my Trusts/Holding Company for my subsidiary LLCs which will house Billions in assets so I want them structured correctly.

Foreign 98 EIN Trust, a Revocable Trust with no EIN, an Irrevocable Trust with an EIN, a holding company with an EIN & any LLCs with EINs should be Trust owned.

Glad I got into Structured Finance & Securities along with Trusts and Taxes this year. Seeing how everything in America is securitized and sold/traded has led me to the money, and getting a taste of this Trust knowledge has shown me how powerful the Trust is when dealing with the Treasury & IRS.

The Wealth Transfer is in full effect.