6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I grew out of The Locker Room RT thread which basically has turned into an inside joke groupchat with newbs.

Time to tell/vent/explain your Grown Up situations. Life, Finances, Relationships, Housing, Saving, Investing, Job Vent, Growing Up, Personal Relationships, Home Decor, Marriage/Bachelor Life.

Leave the trolls in TLR

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I grew out of The Locker Room RT thread which basically has turned into an inside joke groupchat with newbs.

Time for tell/vent/explain your Grown Up situations. Leave the trolls in TLR

breh i created that thread too...im not happy on how it turned out in the last 6 months or so..it was a thread had a balance of the good shyt plus fukkery which was rare in TLR..shyt got weird in there for real

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I wrecked my car again. :sadbron:

It still drives but now for the first time im taking out a small loan for a newer whip

smh. that's why I got my car about a year ago now...bought my shyt cash, though. I'm not about that payments life

Trying to build that credit to 800. Sitting at 657 right na. Combination of credit card utilization with income expansion will push me there. 800 by 010118 brehs

Income expansion will do nothing for your credit. Just make sure you pay down those balances and you're good

At work during my hour lunch I just wanna park somewhere and chill away from the job.

Why is there always some random muhfukka that ends up strolling outside watching me as I try to relax? :what:

You'd think I was secretly being watched by the FBI :dahell:

:mjlol:

That's why I be parking damn near a block away at the other end of the parking lot...also I need that shade tree in my life :wow:

Man women can really fukk up a mans well being both emotionally and financially.

Friend goin through hell with wife. Gonna end up having him work forever smh.

Go on...:lupe:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
my job tryna fukk ppl over with their vacations. Some girl asked for a day off in April for a doctors apt and the manager told her she'll "see if she can grant it"

If not she gotta use her PTO.

I'm like how much fukkin notice do you need to make schedule accomodations :mindblown:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
my job tryna fukk ppl over with their vacations. Some girl asked for a day off in April for a doctors apt and the manager told her she'll "see if she can grant it"

If not she gotta use her PTO.

I'm like how much fukkin notice do you need to make schedule accomodations :mindblown:
Next time she should just them she has a doc appointment and won't make it to work. Whatever happens after that, fukk it

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trying to build that credit to 800. Sitting at 657 right na. Combination of credit card utilization with income expansion will push me there. 800 by 010118 brehs

Credit age is hugely important. I can't break 770 yet because all my established credit is so young.

So yeah, definitely different work culture where I'm at NetSuite. I like the team but I think they are subject to a more corporate environment. Who knows yet. I'm just glad that I got a high paying job and moved to Austin, which is 100x better than living in San Antonio.