6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They’re offering me 6 weeks severance and 2 months cobra, but I have to decide by end of Tuesday

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
They’re offering me 6 weeks severance and 2 months cobra, but I have to decide by end of Tuesday
Are they paying your insurance for 2 months? They have to offer Cobra regardless. Also make sure you can collect unemployment if not you need to do some math. 6 weeks of earnings are way more than I would get on unemployment for 6 months. You need to find out what your state limits are for unemployment and the length of time you can collect.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Performing cyber security audits and security gap assessments can get pretty boring lol after a while.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I walk by the desk of the Scrum Master of my sister team and this person head down in her phone like that's where the money is coming from :skip: . But we need to be in the office because there's how leadership FEELS we work best, data be damned.

Sounds like you need a Stedwoman in your life, breh. Corporate is gonna kill you slowly.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I mean I know, but I was also out so maybe still a chance. But my company stay on some fukk shyt the only reason I haven’t jumped is cause the new opportunity does want something specific that I’m rusty af on (and can’t lie about).
*Jack Nicholson headnod* I’m getting promoted

It’s up, just chatted but no #s yet

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
*Jack Nicholson headnod* I’m getting promoted

It’s up, just chatted but no #s yet
iu

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my LinkedIn connections is a talent acquisitions manager. I had applied for a role that she was the recruiter for years ago when she was at a different company. I didn’t get the job back then and she probably doesn’t remember me. I’m interested in a role at where she’s worked now.

Any tips for messaging recruiters/HR folks on LinkedIn?