Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What books are y'all reading? I'm re reading The Power of Value Selling

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What excuse should in use to not work on Tuesday because the next round of interviews if from noon to 4:45 PM.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was the sickest I've ever been in my adult life. It was mainly a cough that would hurt my chest. With a headache at first. And then sometimes I'd have coughing fits where I couldn't breathe. Ruled out covid and got a chest xray to check for pneumonia.

As the cough started to go away, my sides would hurt, especially when I was laying down in bed. I'd wake up in pain and take 30 minutes to get out of bed. I was taking meds for the side pain until yesterday.

I didn't have heat at my place for 2 months because my landlord is cheap. While I was sick, I stayed in my small "office" with a space heater and a blanket over the door.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It was the sickest I've ever been in my adult life. It was mainly a cough that would hurt my chest. With a headache at first. And then sometimes I'd have coughing fits where I couldn't breathe. Ruled out covid and got a chest xray to check for pneumonia.

As the cough started to go away, my sides would hurt, especially when I was laying down in bed. I'd wake up in pain and take 30 minutes to get out of bed. I was taking meds for the side pain until yesterday.

I didn't have heat at my place for 2 months because my landlord is cheap. While I was sick, I stayed in my small "office" with a space heater and a blanket over the door.
Sorry to hear that. I caught pneumonia back in high school and that shyt was no joke. If you're hybrid use it as a day you WFH then make up some shyt about something in your house having a problem that needs immediate attention. Say you'll be intermittent until it's resolved.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to hear that. I caught pneumonia back in high school and that shyt was no joke. If you're hybrid use it as a day you WFH then make up some shyt about something in your house having a problem that needs immediate attention. Say you'll be intermittent until it's resolved.
I'm 5 days in office at this job.

Also, I just found out that the day I scheduled for the interviews, since politician is coming in for event or something. So I guess I gotta reschedule.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm 5 days in office at this job.

Also, I just found out that the day I scheduled for the interviews, since politician is coming in for event or something. So I guess I gotta reschedule.
shyt at this point I need you to get this job more than you need you to get this job :russ: . You keep coming with these haymakers

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Back to work today, mapping out my strategy for pro dev (certs) and maxing out a few pluses to my current company like a $300 towards an Apple Watch + they pay for certs up to $5k.

Found a daycare so just need the little one to feel it out and start next week after Obama Day.

A recruiter contacted me for a $110-$150 plus guaranteed bonus annually that I can’t blow so I was honest about preferring to beef up my skills til later.

I’ll be so pissed if I don’t get promoted here. Like tomorrow-I made waaaaayyyy above my target (minimum for my level was 750 I hit $3M) ever since I started in 2022, overcame huge vacancies and resurrected an entire MAANGs bidness in a huge downturn in the sector. Oh yeah plus literally worked and had a child the next day.

It’s review time fingers crossed