6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
@Mirin4rmfar there goes your reason to be back in ATL

Lol I give up on Amazon. I have interviewed with them twice and never got hired. Once as a solutions architect which I think I did well on, did not get moved forward. The other was back this past June for a security engineer. They started deep diving into technical shyt that had nothing to do with my resume.

I would definitely like that salary package but they never wanna F with me.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Lol I give up on Amazon. I have interviewed with them twice and never got hired. Once as a solutions architect which I think I did well on, did not get moved forward. The other was back this past June for a security engineer. They started deep diving into technical shyt that had nothing to do with my resume.

jordan-crying.gif

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I can't do this office shyt, I just cannot man :mjcry: . My current position is fully remote but I have client site visits which dont last too long. I am looking to leave soon due to workload but too many positions seem to wanna go hybrid. It is the wackest shyt ever.

As the herald, I have been warning them of what's to come

Some have heed my warning...others..not so fortunate

:wow:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Rumors about a return to office 3 days a week. I haven’t been in an “office” consistently since late 2018. :sadcam:

Gonna have to buy another car. My current one not built for an Atlanta commute and I’m not selling it. :stopitslime:

One of my boys is working to remote jobs, one of them is asking him to come three days or week or he may risk getting fired. So now he is bringing both lap tops and pulling one out when is needed. shyt is dumb.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got another response from a job application today. If I hadn't just been out sick for a week and a half, I'd fake it so that I could study for this interview. It's hybrid, but the money is so good. I'm not qualified for the job.

It's 75k+ more than I'm making.
:mjcry:

Daps
I interviewed for a Cybersecurity Analyst position last week and didn’t get it. The hiring manager said they are looking for someone with more network experience. On that same call the recruiter said he thinks I might be a good candidate for their NOC :martin:

You can’t make this shyt up…

So I’m currently studying this damn OSI model and other questions they might ask me during the interview. Any advice is welcomed!

Edit: Interview is tomorrow

Daps
I interviewed for a Cybersecurity Analyst position last week and didn’t get it. The hiring manager said they are looking for someone with more network experience. On that same call the recruiter said he thinks I might be a good candidate for their NOC :martin:

You can’t make this shyt up…

So I’m currently studying this damn OSI model and other questions they might ask me during the interview. Any advice is welcomed!

Edit: Interview is tomorrow
They sent me an offer, 6K less than what I’m seeing online. Time to negotiate!

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know my project planning isn’t the greatest (hello ADHD), but why am I in charge of switching admins to a separate user-admin@company email address in apps that I don’t even have access to?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps

3rd time is the charm :ufdup: