6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Manager in our weekly meeting mentioned that someone overheard me explaining something to someone and apparently I was explaining to them like they were a child šŸ˜
I hate to be a sceptic but it sounds like they are trying to "manage" you out of there breh. I'd be very careful how I move from now on and start feeling the market just in case. Next thing you know, you're gonna be branded "difficult to work with" :francis:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate to be a sceptic but it sounds like they are trying to "manage" you out of there breh. I'd be very careful how I move from now on and start feeling the market just in case. Next thing you know, you're gonna be branded "difficult to work with" :francis:
My manager likes me, but there are definitely people who don't care for me here. I'm trying to get out, but the job market is trash right now.

...And so are my skills

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Manager in our weekly meeting mentioned that someone overheard me explaining something to someone and apparently I was explaining to them like they were a child šŸ˜

Sometimes you have to
Isn't running to tell my manager kinda childish? Couldn't they have just chimed in at the moment and said, "Chill Sonny, you don't have to baby them."

My manager didn't get details from them, so he had no context as to who I was talking to.

I just had someone today ask me how to delete an app from their Mac, so I have to be a bit handholdy at times, especially with new hires.

We've had people using their personal computers for work. Like multiple people.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm about fed up with the people man. They just strive to make everything so complicated. I swear I explained how to code this stuff in very simple terms, but somehow this has turned into a 2 week saga with repeated discussion on how to do it. It doesn't help that my fellow lead (took long enough for me to get recognized as one :martin: ) just simply doesn't understand things. There's a reason why we end up having to explain things to people like they're children, word to @Sonny Bonds. MFs just straight retarded :snoop:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Isn't running to tell my manager kinda childish? Couldn't they have just chimed in at the moment and said, "Chill Sonny, you don't have to baby them."

My manager didn't get details from them, so he had no context as to who I was talking to.

I just had someone today ask me how to delete an app from their Mac, so I have to be a bit handholdy at times, especially with new hires.

We've had people using their personal computers for work. Like multiple people.
Welcome to working with Caucajuns and adults with poor ā€œmind your businessā€ skills.

I had an incident with a white woman who felt it was her job to tell me how to do mine :picard:earlier this year and she decided to involve one of my bosses. We ā€œsmoothed it overā€ but I won when a client declined to work with her again :wow:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know a guy who got the AWS Devops Professional cert. But this dude isn't exactly the brightest diamond.