Daps
Why they dont wanna interview me man :martin:

They using my resume as tissue paper during lunch, ain't they :francis:
jordan-crying.gif

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the former VPs from my previous organization left to become a VP of a competitor. I met him on a few occasions and he seemed to like me. He has also seen me put on workshops and demos in my previous role. The thing is though that he knows my previous leadership to some degree so I'm not sure of their relationship. I would be contacting him saying I would like to work for him and be under his leadership again. Ultimately things went sour in my previous role but I'm wondering if I could play the game and perhaps get some face time with one of the recruiters on that end.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
It's lucrative, not many security experts, doesn't require coding, and lucrative.

I'm glad not many people have discovered tech sales yet!

But Cyber Security is such a board term. Its like me saying "I want to be a technician". and what's kind of messed up is everyone on IG/Social Media who talks about it, ends their message with DM me for more info aka I have a course to sell you :mjlol: .

Tech Sales is another area I see on Social Media now. I have no issue with putting people on, but they also need to know its not easy and that make 6 figures in 3 months is BS.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Hasn't cyber security turned out to be high stress, high turnover, shyt rolling downhill bytch work?

Yup. I've seen a ton of people complain about this. Which is why i hate the way Social Media portrays things.

Its just the word sounds sexier than Network Admin , Network engineer etc.