6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Fastlyfe

Pro
Daps
Recruiters were giving the runaround with my contract extension and had me thinking it would be extended until December :sadcam:.
Got an email from my manager last Friday that my contract came to an end same day:snoop:.

Rookie mistake for having faith in the extension and not job hunting sooner. Have a 4 month old so slacked on the job search as a new dad and now I'm paying for it. Just bought a new house a month ago as well but on a positive note I have 6 months emergency fund.

Back on the race for a new Cyber Security gig. Cold world out here.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So as soon as I get back in February I’m applying to take the PMP course, just looked it up and can get up to $5500 paid for, that should cover it. I need a promo but either way gonna make them pay for this and Kim.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Recruiters were giving the runaround with my contract extension and had me thinking it would be extended until December :sadcam:.
Got an email from my manager last Friday that my contract came to an end same day:snoop:.

Rookie mistake for having faith in the extension and not job hunting sooner. Have a 4 month old so slacked on the job search as a new dad and now I'm paying for it. Just bought a new house a month ago as well but on a positive note I have 6 months emergency fund.

Back on the race for a new Cyber Security gig. Cold world out here.

At least cybersecurity is in high demand.

I'm on a job search right now so if you need to talk about some stuff let me know. I'm heavily leveraging my network right now to get in front of recruiters and hiring managers.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Yeah i already signed up, putting 10% into the fund every paycheck, and the shares get bought at the end of the 6 month period. (all handled by fidelity)

I just wanted to see what other brehs/brehettes were doing or if i should think about raising my contribution.
It's a free 15% of value if your ESPP has an immediate sell all option.

Also, it should take 15% off the lowest trading price within a certain window. So it's a 15% profit at minimum

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GET YOUR BUTTS BACK IN THE OFFICE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ufdup:

@Silver Surfer

tumblr_p54lfhuFlg1w5xhsuo3_250.gifv

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Breh wtf do you do all day. :dahell:

Heck I use the Dual setup just because I can't regress in user experience.
As little as humanly possible :heh:. I'm not gonna act like limiting myself to the laptop screen doesn't get in the way, but prefer to keep my screens connected to my desktop for watching TV and any impromptu gaming :ahh: . I got another monitor kicking around that I might put on my side desk to use. Depends on how much work this new project becomes.