1st Round Playoff Exits

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Imma be sick
My bosses led and won a project ~$1M, which would have meant $634K for our division and we turned about $400k of it “go.” Today on the client call the client goes “we don’t truly have the budget and may have to do (our) part themselves and give the $400k to another of your business lines.”

They’ve been working on this for months and I came in “late” but this was the same client I was on a 7am call with. :snoop::picard: Buh-ruh I need a breather so bad. Mat Leave countdown on, my last day is next Wednesday if my stink doesn’t come sooner.
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa: Calm down and relax….

Just remember this is why we slack off. :hubie:

It’s all apart of the game.

Plus I go into everyday, thinking it’s my last. I’m surprised every week I make without being let go. :hubie:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
My son holding on in my belly so not off the hook yet but anxious about all these projects in limbo. Like $800k, these clients killing me rn. And apparently this is supposed to be a “growth year” :why: per leadership.

Oan, I have started looking hard for Director roles which I deserve at this point- can’t do much right now but want to be prepared around November to start applying and interviewing.

My bf/baby daddy thinks we’re not doing daycare or a nanny when I go back to work, yeah whatever.
My niece is two years old. The best thing my brother ever did was put her in daycare a month ago. Now everyone life is less complicated. :hubie: .

It ain’t cheap though. Breh pays $1200/wk

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa: Calm down and relax….

Just remember this is why we slack off. :hubie:

It’s all apart of the game.

Plus I go into everyday, thinking it’s my last. I’m surprised every week I make without being let go. :hubie:
This man is telling the truth :mjlol: . I used to worry about being exposed for being incapable of doing the job. Now I worry about being exposed for not doing the job at all :pachaha:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This man is telling the truth :mjlol: . I used to worry about being exposed for being incapable of doing the job. Now I worry about being exposed for not doing the job at all :pachaha:
Same everyone know I'm capable of doing the work....

But my timelines have gotten longer and my hearing has exponentially declined. :mjpls:

But I always make deadlines and put out quality work.

Plus I keep a treasure chest of material that I casually drop., since @No1 knows what I do day to day. :whistle:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Look at me learning how to do my job (project is a lil late and some folks mad but :manny:) its clicking now
As long as it click eventually :manny: . Right now we formed like Voltron to do our Scrum Master's job since it's always square 1 for them.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My niece is two years old. The best thing my brother ever did was put her in daycare a month ago. Now everyone life is less complicated. :hubie: .

It ain’t cheap though. Breh pays $1200/wk
I found ranges from $950-$1800/mo, the lower end can work.

He’s concerned about the baby getting sick when they have assigned individual cribs and he will have his shots by that time. And it’s also what kids do barring anything extreme. Thinks his mom is an appropriate substitute, I’m not feeling it.

I’m not budging on this. He’ll be here Wednesday per doc orders.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how people are claiming to send out hundreds of resumes and getting a few call backs.

The best approach is to do a targeted job search with companies and find warm leads in them. This has been helping me get through interviews right now at least.