6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I don't know how people are claiming to send out hundreds of resumes and getting a few call backs.

The best approach is to do a targeted job search with companies and find warm leads in them. This has been helping me get through interviews right now at least.
Probably spamming on LinkedIn with EasyApply most likely.

I can’t wait til more jobs are hiring enough to contact me instead of scanning through listings.

Google did another round of lowkey layoffs this week.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Opportunity to purchase shares at a 15% discount, funds are pulled directly from payroll
If it's an employee discount, make sure you read the terms. Most times there are restrictions on when you can buy or sell.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
If it's an employee discount, make sure you read the terms. Most times there are restrictions on when you can buy or sell.
Yeah i already signed up, putting 10% into the fund every paycheck, and the shares get bought at the end of the 6 month period. (all handled by fidelity)

I just wanted to see what other brehs/brehettes were doing or if i should think about raising my contribution.

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
Yeah i already signed up, putting 10% into the fund every paycheck, and the shares get bought at the end of the 6 month period. (all handled by fidelity)

I just wanted to see what other brehs/brehettes were doing or if i should think about raising my contribution.
If you believe in the company and feel they'll be around until you are ready to cash out, I understand. Its a cool option for those who want a set it and forget it investment option. "If" I were to do this, I'd make sure I was max contributing to my 401k first, then add the stock options second.