6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
She was upset because i corrected her in front of a client and on a team wide email.

I’m not one to throw coworkers under the bus at all but I’m tired of saying the same shyt. You want me to cc your boss next? Play with me

That's the baby hormones talking. Relax :whoa:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Breh, my office is in NY and I'm in the south. Do NOT go back to the office.

This type of freedom is irreplaceable. Man, I take my laptop on the road and work wherever. Sometimes I go to the lake and sit out there and work. It's amazing :wow:
Yeah who am I kidding.

Hybrid would be a HUGE step back, lifestyle wise.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm out here pulling a Barkley trying to stay awake with nothing to do in this damn office
giphy.webp
:ufdup:you the one who decided to take the money and leave WFH gang to join Hybrid gang :pacspit:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
RTO breh, it's play ball or leave :francis: . But I won't be playing ball for much longer.

Unfortunately, I don't think WFH is here to stay. Until this year I've never really noticed how much companies follow each other.

Once a huge company start forcing people back. Others follow. Like with Tech. The big tech companies cut a lot of HR, Recruiter , Management positions.etc Others followed them. Even my job is starting to do this. We only want engineers. Analyst, project managers :camby:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately, I don't think WFH is here to stay. Until this year I've never really noticed how much companies follow each other.

Once a huge company start forcing people back. Others follow. Like with Tech. The big tech companies cut a lot of HR, Recruiter , Management positions.etc Others followed them. Even my job is starting to do this. We only want engineers. Analyst, project managers :camby:
Like I've been mentioning, RTO is an undercover layoff. Our company cut offices and simultaneously told MFs to move to a different location. Even if they were previously within range of an office, they're expected to move where told. Somebody in my team just told us they weren't doing it, and another is openly looking. Dude I know in another department says the company is expecting to lose people - a.k.a. we want them MFs to leave, don't let the door hit em on the ass on the way out.The only positive is this is a one shot deal. Can't pull an RTO after it's already been completed.

Frankly, the writing was on the wall for our company for a while. It wasn't too long after the vaccines first arrived that they expected rubes to come in at HQ and the other large locations. Not long after you started hearing about them being back nearly full time, and that was it. But my org leader was talmbout I'm not gonna force you guys back in and shyt, and I believe his ass, because he's part of the group left out in the cold after the local office was axed. Dude is like 2 steps below the top and STILL got fukked :francis: . If anyone ever thought a company gave a shyt about them, he's a prime example otherwise.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Like I've been mentioning, RTO is an undercover layoff. Our company cut offices and simultaneously told MFs to move to a different location. Even if they were previously within range of an office, they're expected to move where told. Somebody in my team just told us they weren't doing it, and another is openly looking. Dude I know in another department says the company is expecting to lose people - a.k.a. we want them MFs to leave, don't let the door hit em on the ass on the way out.The only positive is this is a one shot deal. Can't pull an RTO after it's already been completed.

Frankly, the writing was on the wall for our company for a while. It wasn't too long after the vaccines first arrived that they expected rubes to come in at HQ and the other large locations. Not long after you started hearing about them being back nearly full time, and that was it. But my org leader was talmbout I'm not gonna force you guys back in and shyt, and I believe his ass, because he's part of the group left out in the cold after the local office was axed. Dude is like 2 steps below the top and STILL got fukked :francis: . If anyone ever thought a company gave a shyt about them, he's a prime example otherwise.

Yup. But I think people forget. WFH has it's plus(I've been working from home for 3yrs now ), but the biggest downside to it is when you are looking for a job, now you have to compete with the entire country or a company can be like lets lay them off, but open up their positions as remote and lets find the best talent possible( I've seen this happen ), I work with so many people now that are several states away from me.

Workers are always in a lose-lose situation. Its like with AI, I hear all these programmers that are happy as hell about it and saying it won't replace me but just be an assistant:mjlol: That's not how the CEO think's about it, he sees it as , I can't replace all of them, but I can reduce it down to X number. Because at the end of the day, you are only a number to him & the board ( and this is coming from someone who don't think AI will take over anytime soon )

Last edited:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Ain't been in here in a minute.

Been interviewing like crazy the last 3 weeks and finally signed an offer letter today. 100% WFH. I'm never going back to working in an office

Went through 2 tech layoffs in a 6 month period (Twitter in November, private healthcare tech company in late May), took the entire summer off.

Back on my bullshyt with another tech company, but at least it's an Enterprise AI software company with plans to IPO in next 2 years.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

What about companies that sold off their leases :patrice:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

:francis: Bout to start applying again tonight.

Y’all forcing my hand into being overemployed again. No hybrid. :beli:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps