Daps
What did you read it as :shaq:
full

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yep, time to go. Gonna start applying a little after my baby arrives to time it with the end or near end of my mat leave (Feb 2024).

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
@Atlrocafella I feel like you did a few months ago. In negotiations with a company that would allow me to have a significant pay raise. Potentially 30k base with, not including stock benefits and bonuses. :lupe:

The caveat. Its one day a week in the office. Which is less than 10 miles away.

While its tempting. I ain't giving up this freedom.

We all know the goal is get everyone back in the office full time "when" employers have the leverage again.

Let a recession happen. Then we'll start to see it again.

Look at Meta y'all:
Went from once a week to 3x:
:beli:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
The real issue is these cities are taking those tax breaks back from the larger companies unless they get bodies back into the office.

Im good for now but im also not looking to switch either

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Recruiter told me they expect new hires in for 3 days. Didn't mention anything beyond that :unimpressed: . But I'm willing to play the game for more money and some resume building. My freedom has already been taken :to:
( :dame: )
Time >>> money. :ufdup:

You can always join overemployed and find another employer with low expectations, if you need more $$$$

But once they got you on the hamster wheel back in the office. It's over ( @Big Boss ).

Good luck sleeping in. Good luck interviewing for other gigs. And say hello to morning traffic and passive aggressive cacs.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Time >>> money. :ufdup:

You can always join overemployed and find another employer with low expectations, if you need more $$$$

But once they got you on the hamster wheel back in the office. It's over ( @Big Boss ).

Good luck sleeping in. Good luck interviewing for other gigs. And say hello to morning traffic and passive aggressive cacs.
I don't have the motivation to be overemployed. If they let me come in and leave early, then I can tolerate it. But as soon as I need to be in at 8 or 9 and stay til 5, lay my ass off. I can't let go of my 6-2 schedule.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
@Atlrocafella I feel like you did a few months ago. In negotiations with a company that would allow me to have a significant pay raise. Potentially 30k base with, not including stock benefits and bonuses. :lupe:

The caveat. Its one day a week in the office. Which is less than 10 miles away.

While its tempting. I ain't giving up this freedom.

We all know the goal is get everyone back in the office full time "when" employers have the leverage again.

Let a recession happen. Then we'll start to see it again.

Look at Meta y'all:
Went from once a week to 3x:
:beli:
They start you with one day a week, but it will eventually become more than that as time progresses. $30K is a significant bump though and you’re less than 10 miles away :jbhmm: ,if this position will help you get to the next level of your career and reach certain goals, you kind of have to entertain it, but if you’re comfortable already with where you are, fukk going back into an office :yeshrug:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
They start you with one day a week, but it will eventually become more than that as time progresses. $30K is a significant bump though and you’re less than 10 miles away :jbhmm: ,if this position will help you get to the next level of your career and reach certain goals, you kind of have to entertain it, but if you’re comfortable already with where you are, fukk going back into an office :yeshrug:
@Trust Me I'm listening :hubie:

However, I really care more about working remotely, internationally.