6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Currently working as a software engineer but studying for cybersecurity in my personal time. Right now reading through the Network+ book so that way I will understand networking concepts as they relate to security.

Not quite sure where I'm going with my career yet, except for the fact that I want to be totally independent. I plan to flip my skills into some generational wealth very soon.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Currently working as a software engineer but studying for cybersecurity in my personal time. Right now reading through the Network+ book so that way I will understand networking concepts as they relate to security.

Not quite sure where I'm going with my career yet, except for the fact that I want to be totally independent. I plan to flip my skills into some generational wealth very soon.
This is kinda how I feel, except I wanna make the jump to software development, I'm currently on the infrastructure side of things. Not quite at 6 figs just yet but definitely want to hone those skills and jump into a development role, and take those skills to run my own thing in the future.

Daps
This is kinda how I feel, except I wanna make the jump to software development, I'm currently on the infrastructure side of things. Not quite at 6 figs just yet but definitely want to hone those skills and jump into a role, and take those skills to run my own thing in the future.

:mjpls: better double up like I did

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: better double up like I did
mark-henry-finger.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Was chatting with a homegirl about one of her line sisters who went to school with us,

She runs through FAANGs and top companies (in a good way!) and just recently returned to Google. I go “Wow I know she gotta be clearing $300k minimum”

My friend corrects me “girl what? She’s at a million all inclusive, $600k base”

Jesus fukking Christ :damn::salute:
:picard: I gotta stop being lazy :damn:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Columbia BA
Yale MBA

HBO
Amazon
Google
Plus more, I’m so proud of her

I wish I went to B school so bad/did investment banking when I had opps instead of trying to stick with law.

Time to become a tiger mom :youngsabo:
:salute:

But seriously like @Secure Da Bag said, you need to get that ring. :ufdup:

Put that @Pressure on.

It statistically make a difference in the outcome of your future and child’s future.