6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I get frustrated when I see terrible writing from college graduates :francis: . You have 5, 6 sentences back to back saying the same thing in slightly different ways. I get you wanted to pad for length but come TF on :unimpressed: .
I've gotten in the habit of throwing anything longer than a few lines into chatgpt then calling it a day. :hubie:

Hopefully it sounds close enough to some shyt I would say. :heh:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I get frustrated when I see terrible writing from college graduates :francis: . You have 5, 6 sentences back to back saying the same thing in slightly different ways. I get you wanted to pad for length but come TF on :unimpressed: .
My job is full of shyt writers, it’s embarrassing. When I collaborate with other service lines (quant researchers) especially I be like “eww these phrases form in your head like this?”

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I like.this job..paid work trip to Montana, now Nashville...3 years here I will see the u.s on company dime.
I also have access to tons of client process such as Risk assessments, vendor management ,bia, policies etc. so I can take those n build my own templates n shyt to either start my own shyt.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
My job is full of shyt writers, it’s embarrassing. When I collaborate with other service lines (quant researchers) especially I be like “eww these phrases form in your head like this?”
Examples? :lupe: :lolbron:

Specifically the terrible phrases.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Thank goodness. You working hourly hours on a salary. We were all worried for you. :picard:
I know, I’m bout to print up “Free Yinny” t-shirts :mjcry:
Examples? :lupe: :lolbron:

Specifically the terrible phrases.
:mjgrin:I already wrote the hell over them but one I recall was “We seek to have an understanding”

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
White folks a damn trip.
Our guy: "Blah blah blah, well, that's the joy of developing on this platform."
Contracting Firm Guy: "That's the joy of the way YOU GUYS develop on this platform :skip: "
giphy.webp

Man shut the fukk up, you ain't getting paid to talk shyt, even if it's right.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
White folks a damn trip.
Our guy: "Blah blah blah, well, that's the joy of developing on this platform."
Contracting Firm Guy: "That's the joy of the way YOU GUYS develop on this platform :skip: "
giphy.webp

Man shut the fukk up, you ain't getting paid to talk shyt, even if it's right.
Man I prepare for war during these type of meetings with vendors and contractors because it can literally turns into a dikk measuring contest (:dame: ), regarding which side is more knowledgeable about mishaps.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

:camby: :camby: :camby: :camby:

Notice how they can never give a real good, solid reason for forcing people to return back to the office. It's always some fake "people bond better in person" bullshyt like it's the Teletubbies or something, never mind the fact that people are actually more productive working from home without the time, expense and stress of travelling to and from work everyday. It's never about business, it's always about micromanaging and controlling staff with these power tripping fukkhead bosses.

I work cos I have bills to pay, not to "bond" with people. FOH. That's what your personal social life outside of work is for.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Picked up a CAPM certification for shyts and giggles. Probably not going into project management as a full-time position but figured it would look good on the resume.

Now I gotta study these consulting case studies...:mjcry:
Don't know if I should start a thread but will ask here first.

Did you have to take a test pre-CAPM?

I was looking to take the PMP but see the requirements are Bachelor's degree (check) and 36 months PM work (unsure if I qualify as I have done implementation/onboarding for SaaS for 4 years, but never construction work).

But it looks like it oushes yet another cert before the CAPM