6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Interview on Monday with a major telcom player.

Contract role but they have a once a month all hands in another state and i wouldn't be compensated for travel :dahell:

Granted this is all info via the recruiter but ill speak to the management team on Monday and see what the real is.

At worst ill take it and not show up onsite :mjgrin:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps

Contract role but they have a once a month all hands in another state and i wouldn't be compensated for travel :dahell:

Granted this is all info via the recruiter but ill speak to the management team on Monday and see what the real is.

Where is the on-site? Somewhere cool at least or in fukking Iowa?

Not compensating for work related travel is crazy.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
low key enjoyed my time being laid off although I was worried about the job market so I am grateful I didn't have to be out of a job for too long (6 weeks to be exact). I just hope one day when I am still relatively young that working becomes optional to me hopefully

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Ugh just got off the phone with a role for $125k-$140k but I would’ve had to move to Miami and be in office 3x a week. Fukk, had to pass

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

Talks with management went great, no onsite required for contractors. Lets get this bread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Anyone else get hit by a shyt ton of recruiters this week.

I swear jobs are like women.

When hot one chick wants you, every other hot chick wants you at the same time. :aicmon:

I had Napoleon’s cousin legit call my phone 7 times over 4 hours yesterday.

And I’ve been hearing back from multiple companies that I probably applied to back in April asking for an interview :dahell:

I’m not even really considering the overworked thing anymore. I’ve accepted the extra free time I have as blessing to do more ish I like.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
low key enjoyed my time being laid off although I was worried about the job market so I am grateful I didn't have to be out of a job for too long (6 weeks to be exact). I just hope one day when I am still relatively young that working becomes optional to me hopefully
I think if you can get a nice setup like me or @Obreh Winfrey making 150k+ , where you at most work 4 hours a day, then you can make the most of your day. It’ll bring a lot more happiness in your world.

The crazy about when I was wfh in Hawaii was I did all my work and meetings by 9am. Then I spent the rest of the day outside doing shyt and drinking :dwillhuh:

I don’t even do that much in LA because of the logistics.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Why you want me to hate you, breh? :to:
:ufdup: Breh you meant for something great. I’m built for complacency or just good enough. I’ve already overachieved at my goals.:russ:. I’m on cruise control until I’m financially independent by the end of the decade.

Don’t let us slackers,hinder you from that annual 4% promotion. :salute:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I think if you can get a nice setup like me or @Obreh Winfrey making 150k+ , where you at most work 4 hours a day, then you can make the most of your day. It’ll bring a lot more happiness in your world.

The crazy about when I was wfh in Hawaii was I did all my work and meetings by 9am. Then I spent the rest of the day outside doing shyt and drinking :dwillhuh:

I don’t even do that much in LA because of the logistics.

Sheeet, that's what I need, I am about to earn every damn penny at this job lol.