6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interview went well till I started asking questions about WFH and a bit more about the work I'd be doing and expectations. It Made me understand why the money was so good. I got moved on to the next round but this is looking like a No. But I think it's clear that I need to be looking at making a move. My company is down bad right now. Am I at the beginning of the resurgence or going down with the ship? I'm not sure right now but think our leadership needs an overhaul.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
It took a lot out of me but I closed $452k this month as of today, hoping I win some more but for June revenue

We have to figure out what my adjusted target will be since I’ll be out for Q4 but I have hit my lower end of my level’s target for the year! :blessed:Come on promo Q1:lupe:

Sales is so much pressure in a down environment, “luckily” we are down across the entire business but they really don’t sound eager to hire the staff we need for my main account-not sure what the pay is but I’m hovering just under 100 so I’m sure 2 levels above isn’t a chance they’re willing to take yet. We lost two VPs last year though-they said we have to achieve double digit growth before they even think about hiring, so yeah that’s a no :francis:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It took a lot out of me but I closed $452k this month as of today, hoping I win some more but for June revenue

We have to figure out what my adjusted target will be since I’ll be out for Q4 but I have hit my lower end of my level’s target for the year! :blessed:Come on promo Q1:lupe:

Sales is so much pressure in a down environment, “luckily” we are down across the entire business but they really don’t sound eager to hire the staff we need for my main account-not sure what the pay is but I’m hovering just under 100 so I’m sure 2 levels above isn’t a chance they’re willing to take yet. We lost two VPs last year though-they said we have to achieve double digit growth before they even think about hiring, so yeah that’s a no :francis:

double digit growth in this environment? Yikes.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
double digit growth in this environment? Yikes.
Lmao exactly, they appear to be handing out promotions like crazy though across my business unit-I count at least 10, but also last year was a record year so I know we’d be lucky to repeat those numbers.

They also moved someone off my team and with how I exclusively handle some accounts and am not supposed to (and have maternity leave coming up in September), we have very little capacity to do business outreach/expanding efforts. My big boss understands but larger leadership seems to be dragging its feet on revising our numbers- my Main account keeps telling us they go with other vendors because of our costs, which is def beyond my control.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Lmao exactly, they appear to be handing out promotions like crazy though across my business unit-I count at least 10, but also last year was a record year so I know we’d be lucky to repeat those numbers.

They also moved someone off my team and with how I exclusively handle some accounts and am not supposed to (and have maternity leave coming up in September), we have very little capacity to do business outreach/expanding efforts. My big boss understands but larger leadership seems to be dragging its feet on revising our numbers- my Main account keeps telling us they go with other vendors because of our costs, which is def beyond my control.
At least tell us what industry we need to invest in :damn:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
At least tell us what industry we need to invest in :damn:
Same as always, healthcare and to a lesser extent financial services. Tech is in a comparative free fall between layoffs and not having a clear path of innovation on the horizon, a lot of our clients are re-orging and they’re going for large-scale soul searching into what their brands mean to consumers and businesses, but no distinct products as of yet.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
More layoffs coming for Meta. Must be hell working there.

It's a race to the bottom. My company is trying to push people out without explicit layoffs, but they'll follow suit before too long. I think these companies are going to overcorrect and put themselves back into a candidates market though.