6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It annoys me when senior leadership appear to be making it up as thry go along. Every timeline is aggressive. Forcing everyone to be working their asses off because some jackass is asking for the world on tight timelines because Thry cut too many people.
In theory economic downturns are supposed to create more efficiently ran companies.

And to do that, I’ll say it’s easy to see why companies are losing money, when they don’t track wtf they’re spending.

How the fukk is no one , on top of multiple vendors not paying, while receiving products for the past 17 months :dahell:

Oozy

Rookie
Daps
Just posting for progress.

On November 2022 I did a Call center job that was ~35k
December 2022 (:russ:) I did a Help desk job that is ~50k
now my new job that is a jr systems engineer, that is ~60k

in about 7 months I increased my salary by 70% by job hopping

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why does HR think that if we order a MacBook Pro today for a new hire, it’ll get to him for his start date. He starts on the 30th. Why can’t they just ship him one? I specifically ordered a few before I went on PTO just in case this happened.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

:salute:Congrats, its only up from here :whoo:

How you get your foot in door, Degree, certs?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It annoys me when senior leadership appear to be making it up as thry go along. Every timeline is aggressive. Forcing everyone to be working their asses off because some jackass is asking for the world on tight timelines because Thry cut too many people.
this is my job...plus all of our sales goals are based on some of the most aggressive growth startups in the 2010-2020 era while not acknowledging that's not our current economic environment. it's even stupider as our customers are startups, companies that are tightening budgets and cutting spending...plus we have hella competition pushing the prices down. every all hands is nothing but missed targets across the company cuz they won't readjust, yet they wonder why morale is down idiots

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is my job...plus all of our sales goals are based on some of the most aggressive growth startups in the 2010-2020 era while not acknowledging that's not our current economic environment. it's even stupider as our customers are startups, companies that are tightening budgets and cutting spending...plus we have hell competition pushing the prices down. every all hands is nothing but missed targets across the company cuz they won't readjust, yet they wonder why morale is down idiots

They don’t give a shyt about morale. Companies need to adjust in times of uncertainty. The ones who aren’t are going to see an exodus of burned out and fed up workers out the door.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hence inflation going nuts.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Hence inflation going nuts.

That's pretty normal for programmers and IT in general.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Lmao, just had to chew out a project director for fukking up and approving people when it’s the client’s job. She takes feedback or correction so poorly but idgaf, it’s my ass on the line when shyt is wrong not yours. The last PD that was fukking up I had to do a shyt ton of stuff that isn’t my job to keep up while we replaced him and then they ended up letting him go. People hate when she’s staffed on their projects so she needs to be nice.