6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think I should apply for more jobs. This isn't out of anger or a dislike of my job. I feel like there isn't much for me here because I'm a team of 1.

Like right now, I'm in an engineering meeting (with my camera off) and they're just editing a Notion doc about the PR Review Process. I have nothing to add to that.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Had the interview. Talked to four people so far including my friend and still have no idea what the objective of this team is nor the goals they’re being held to - really sounds like none.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I think I should apply for more jobs. This isn't out of anger or a dislike of my job. I feel like there isn't much for me here because I'm a team of 1.

Like right now, I'm in an engineering meeting (with my camera off) and they're just editing a Notion doc about the PR Review Process. I have nothing to add to that.
Welcome to the club :unimpressed:

Sounds like roughly half my meetings on the calendar…and these the ones I still attend.

There's a lot shyt at my job that’s pure fluff.

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Somebody tried to be too clever with their solution and now it's going to be a straight bytch to modify. shyt just made a trivial user story into one that's legit gonna require effort.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Somebody tried to be too clever with their solution and now it's going to be a straight bytch to modify. shyt just made a trivial user story into one that's legit gonna require effort.
See all the time in sql.

I’m like how the duck did you even link that. I’ve never even seen this shyt before :ohhh:

Only for me to end up having to re-engineer the entire process :unimpressed:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
See all the time in sql.

I’m like how the duck did you even link that. I’ve never even seen this shyt before :ohhh:

And I don't get paid enough to do that shyt. My changes are enough to integrate without breaking, but it's not how the Sys Eng wanted. To be fair, he didn't even know how to approach the shyt either.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
See all the time in sql.

I bet it got solved with no less than 3 new temp tables.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I gotta be in the office at 8 AM to show a vendor the event space and conference rooms.
:francis:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now there’s a weekly event to set up the All Hands meeting. No one told me this was going to be a weekly thing.