[6/19/24] AEW Dynamite: MJF/Rush, Bucks/Acclaimed, 8-Man Tag, Owen Tournament Starts, Contract Signings, Face Offs, and More!

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Every time Nyla talks or screams I can't avoid to laugh. I mean, come on

giphy.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I understand not wanting Shingo to advance and giving BD an easier opponent but feel like it should have been BD vs JJ and Shingo vs the wild card. Also not a fan of Jay White beating Fenix tho Fenix isnt main event level or as close to it as Jay. Hoping for a BD vs White finals. Either winner is ok with me. If BD wins then I want Jay to go after the Continental title. BBG vs the Elite feud.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Why is Nyla still in this company? :scust:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I understand not wanting Shingo to advance and giving BD an easier opponent but feel like it should have been BD vs JJ and Shingo vs the wild card. Also not a fan of Jay White beating Fenix tho Fenix isnt main event level or as close to it as Jay. Hoping for a BD vs White finals. Either winner is ok with me. If BD wins then I want Jay to go after the Continental title. BBG vs the Elite feud.

To be fair, Fenix beat Moxley for the International championship last year. Moxley rarely takes losses.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
After seeing the men’s bracket, Danielson has to be the heavy favorite to win. Ain’t no way you putting any of the other seven names in the main event of Wembley unless the wild card is like Hangman

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
First MJF with the Koko B Ware brainbuster, then Acclaimed win their eliminator match, now Snacklander hits Booker T's scissor kick. Juneteenth in full effect