6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I wouldn't be surprised at all either.

There's no buzz around this fight but honestly I think people see PBC as being difficult to work with at times. ESPN is the worldwide leader in sports and barely covers PBC fights because they don't fukk with Mike Coppinger. Gervonta is a star but he doesn't have a mainstream personality and it feels like he doesn't have the PR to push him. Devin Haney was on ESPN multiple times before and after the Ryan Garcia fight......Tank hasn't been on ESPN once. He hasn't been on FS1 either.

Tank has done almost no press leading up to this fight besides Million Dollars Worth of Game and Cigar Talk.

Back when Floyd was fighting, he'd be everywhere........he's be arguing with Brian Kenny, he'd be on Dancing with the Stars, he'd be speaking with Stephen A Smith, CBS, he'd be courtside at games.

Frank Martin is only known by hard core boxing fans and not casuals so he adds nothing to this promotion.
Spot on couldn't agree more.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frank is explosive and an elite athlete but Tank Athletic and skilled. Tank already mentioned Frank has a brick hand so while Tank has a Rock Head, I think this ends up like the Rolly fight, but Frank is more skilled with a better trainer so the question is Frank being experienced enough to have the IQ needed to get a lead and maintain it.
Just fyi that’s not what Tank meant by brick hand

I’m in boxing gyms a lot and watch a lot of sparring and everyone uses the at term

It just means your strong hand. You hear a lot of trainers say “throw the brick” or “feint, feint - now brick!”

It seems like fans have taken that to mean that Tank thinks it felt like he was getting hit by a brick but that’s not what that means at all

He’s saying FM caught him with his left hand in sparring, not that it hurt or he was rocked