6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man. Frank just freezes in front of Gervonta. He shows no dominance. :dame: You'd think Gervonta was taller than Frank. Look at the press conference when he just walks him back. The weigh in with a finger in his face and walking him back. Not a good sign from a TRUE fighter.
EXACTLY what I've been saying. He's getting pushed around

And when ppl say Frank is Tanks toughest test

Rewatch Pedraza, Cruz, even damn Ryan Garcia, esp with 20/20 vision now years later - these guys are definitely better than Martin.

I thought Martin is more on par to fight a Keyshawn Davis, and I had actually had Kewshayn in that one

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Faceoffs rarely have any bearing on the actual fight lol.

Frank is likely to get dogwalked but it wont be because he flinched at a faceoff. I can go to my gym flinch at 99% of the fighters they are going to react because we spent a thousand hours prepping reaction to that specific movement :mjlol:

Now this could spell he will bite on feints more I guess but IDK its a bit much to read into.

I swear to g0d dudes do this damn near EVERY WEIGH IN :snoop:

Oh he scared!! Look look he's in his head he's shook!

Time and time again it's proven to have zero bearing on how the fight plays out, but they keep doing it. I guess it's to get themselves more excited to watch the fight or whatever but it's just silly :mjlol:

The better fighter is going to win as usual.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear to g0d dudes do this damn near EVERY WEIGH IN :snoop:

Oh he scared!! Look look he's in his head he's shook!

Time and time again it's proven to have zero bearing on how the fight plays out, but they keep doing it. I guess it's to get themselves more excited to watch the fight or whatever but it's just silly :mjlol:

The better fighter is going to win as usual.
nikka FM getting pushed around and you talking about corny twitter talk

We watching some of the greatest fighters in the world and top former boxers saying that you never let a man do that to you, and turn your back on you at that

Of course the better fighter is going to win but fighting is also about standing your ground and you gotta have IT in you, and these are just small signs that keep showing that Frank aint got IT

Name ONE great or really good fighter from any generation that would get pushed around and stepped over multiple times like you have seen Martin in EVERY confrontation and conversation. He is embarrasing the man outside of the ring, and its actually quite fascinating to see.

But OF COURSE the better fighter wins, stop being dense

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
frank looking like thinner.....man needs a sandwich
50Cent12967215SplashNews_280510.jpg

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
nikka FM getting pushed around and you talking about corny twitter talk

We watching some of the greatest fighters in the world and top former boxers saying that you never let a man do that to you, and turn your back on you at that

Of course the better fighter is going to win but fighting is also about standing your ground and you gotta have IT in you, and these are just small signs that keep showing that Frank aint got IT

Name ONE great or really good fighter from any generation that would get pushed around and stepped over multiple times like you have seen Martin in EVERY confrontation and conversation. He is embarrasing the man outside of the ring, and its actually quite fascinating to see.

But OF COURSE the better fighter wins, stop being dense

So if you admit the better fighter wins then WTF do you care about these dorky azz intimidation theories that mean nothing :heh:
It ain't just Frank Martin u dudes do this nonsense all the time.

To answer, Derek Chisora literally slapped the dogshyt out of Klitchko at faceoff and he just stood there. He then spit a mouthful of water directly in his face and he didn't do shyt. :mjlol:

Shannon Briggs literally ran up on him in a restaurant barked in his face and ate his food. By your assertion he's the worst fighter ever I guess

Even if Boxing as a sport was 100% mindless raw emotional aggression (which it isn't), ppl have different temperaments outside of competition. Has zero bearing on how they get busy in the ring.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So if you admit the better fighter wins then WTF do you care about these dorky azz intimidation theories that mean nothing :heh:

To answer, Derek Chisora literally slapped the dogshyt out of Klitchko at faceoff and he just stood there. He then spit a mouthful of water directly in his face and he didn't do shyt. How you think that fight played out? :mjlol:

Shannon Briggs literally ran up on him in a restaurant barked in his face and ate his food. By your assertion he's the worst fighter ever I guess

Even if Boxing as a sport was 100% mindless raw emotional aggression (which it isn't), ppl have different temperaments outside of competition. Has zero bearing on how they get busy in the ring.

Its dozens of “when trash talking goes wrong” vids on youtube.

Only thing that matters is what happens in the ring :manny:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

To answer, Derek Chisora literally slapped the dogshyt out of Klitchko at faceoff and he just stood there. He then spit a mouthful of water directly in his face and he didn't do shyt. :mjlol:

I guess you’ll let a man piss on your leg son :sadcam:

And Klitchso was facing off head to head with Chisora who slapped him and ran back into the stage while Klitchsco visibly held back and still stepped forward

Briggs was trolling for a fight and when Briggs poured water on K head Klichtcho flipped the table on his ass and this is all from memory

Ain’t nobody saying punch Tank in the mouth or even do that fake super push shyt

But he’s getting stepped on. And he’s not really showing any heart. I was just listening to the ProBox analysts say the same thing, and they are agaisnt Tanks antics. But you don’t let no man point in your face and son you and then TURN his back. Even they was like “it looks bad”

And we ain’t talking about no trolls we talking Tank. You don’t let him get any edge FM is looking scared and I don’t ever usually say that. Like the lights are too big for him.

We will see. I think this fight is a blowout but lots of smart ppl don’t see that but I’m willing to wager