6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Damn Frank looked crazy at that weigh in.
giphy.gif

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
on some real shyt...this card really is a bytch to put bets on for real :francis:...its hard to make any real money on this card like that....fights arent 50-50 like that..ive been going through fanduel and draftkings and have been like :francis: at committing to parlays
Yeah I'm keeping my wallet safe with this card

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
from a source……Tank vs Loma is next should Tank and Loma win their next fights
I posted it earlier too. Tank had already snuck it out when Loma faught. This will obviously be Lomas retirement/cash out fight so its a win win for him win or lose

This should bait Shakur back to TR to fight ukraine dude in Dec imo lol and then tank va shakur undisputed in spring 25

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
shyt $75 too. :mjlol: I support boxing but you gotta be a dummy to pay that much for this shyt.
I thought it was free on Amazon Prime so I was gonna watch it on my tv but saw that shyt as $75 and :camby: I'll be pirating the shyt I was trying to be supportive but of course these mofukkas gotta fukk it up.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was free on Amazon Prime so I was gonna watch it on my tv but saw that shyt as $75 and :camby: I'll be pirating the shyt I was trying to be supportive but of course these mofukkas gotta fukk it up.
I would have gave them a cool $30 or something close but this shyt ain't no fukking $75 dollar fight. Them PPV numbers gonna be :scust:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I posted it earlier too. Tank had already snuck it out when Loma faught. This will obviously be Lomas retirement/cash out fight so its a win win for him win or lose

This should bait Shakur back to TR to fight ukraine dude in Dec imo lol and then tank va shakur undisputed in spring 25

Idk Bob Arum sounded very dismissive of Shakur in that interview with Boxing News. He was like "yeah, Shakur last fight was a stinker and he ain't got a big profile to make a big fight with Davis"....if he resigns he better not cry about not getting fights :mjlol: