6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Man this is EXACTLY how I feel

I don’t know if this is new or not but it feels like people predict fights based on if they like the fighter or not

Lots of people do not like Tank so they are bigging up Martin, but when I go back and watch FM tape I have to turn it off. I means he almost doesn’t stand a chance, he’s not even good (in terms of the elites I mean)

In that Artem fight he was getting visibly hurt to the body like wincing and everything

And yea the “flinch” can be downplayed but not to me. He’s def out of his element, I mean I know killers and I know good people and I know good people who will do you in. Frank is getting bullied, it’s the “little” things.

You think Joshua or Bivol or Usyk or Loma or Boots (thinking of non-talkers) anyone like that is letting any man or boxer get in their personal space like that and push them back every time they are in close range, whether the fighter was better than them or not?

That’s a lack of dog for real
Exactly how I feel too, frank gon have to show me bc he looked like he lost alr

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Man, Shakur is so overrated on this site. Brehs best performance is Jamel Herring. He’s a dude that flat out runs. Very limited ability to make people miss and then pay too on some Pernell/Duran/Floyd shyt—because his defense is sprint based. I still want to see the fight between Tank and Shakur, but I think the Martin that fought Michel would give Shakur FITS. I’m not sure how Shakur became a boogeyman to some.

Shakur's best wins was against Robson Conceição and Oscar Valdez

Just say you have never watched a Shakur Stevenson fight outside of highlight clips and stop trolling the Boxing public with nonsensical talking points

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You can't answer it because you don't know it. You exposed your knowledge on boxing when i asked you to name 4 other dudes at 135 RIGHT NOW that are better to face then Frank Martin and you named Teo and Devin :mjlol:

You be very surface level with your shyt. Not only would i buy that card. I am buying this card too...this a great card from top to bottom :umad:
I named Teo and Devin because I was listing people at 135 that Tank hasn't fought before they left that he could have fought if he wasn't only interested in "easy to make fights" like Spence... I already told you I don't waste time answering stupid ass rhetorical questions.. Those guys leaving 135 is the only reason Frank can be considered top 5 now..

Once again at this point in Tank career he can fight anyone at work jointly with any network or boxing promotion entity etc.. Bringing up or asking whether Loma has before is irrelevant because Loma is not considered a face of boxing and doesn't have the drawing power like Tank but he represented a legacy defining win vs a multi divisional unified champion.. Tank ducks these opportunities fighting opponents like this and has his D-riders like you making excuses talkin bout "bu bu but Frank Martin top 5 RIGHT NOOOWW" :mjlol:

Last edited:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Shakur's best wins was against Robson Conceição and Oscar Valdez

Just say you have never watched a Shakur Stevenson fight outside of highlight clips and stop trolling the Boxing public with nonsensical talking points

Shut the fukk up, goofy dikk rider. I’ve been watching dude since he was crying post-loss at the Olympics as an amateur. I said the best he’s looked in a fight was against Herring. That’s when he was getting lauded, dapping Bradley ringside, had everyone on his dikk—everybody was talking about he’s P4P, etc. Then he put out several clunkers in a row. He looked alright against Valdez. I’ll give him that. He didn’t look like some generational talent, though.

Listen, I’m tired of you fanboy ass nikkas that don’t know shyt the sport acting like people not glazing dudes y’all dikkride hate them or some shyt. You don’t know what the fukk you’re talking about or even watching when it comes to boxing so I kinda understand your delusion. You think Subriel Matias is some kind of supreme fighter for fukk’s sake 😂. You think Bivol is going to morph into a fighter he’s never been to beat AB. You don’t even know what the fukk you’re looking at. You legit don’t know shyt about boxing. You should change your fukking avi, bytch ass nikka.

Acting like Shakur is Henry Armstrong or some shyt. Dude hasn’t done anything yet for how people talk about him. Annnnndddd the nikka is a 1000% runner with severely limited pop. I saw breh in a street fight and he couldn’t knockout some inebriated fools out 😂. Ya’ll be having more belief in these fighters than they have in their damn selves. Dude could’ve fought Haney for undisputed and ducked on some dumb shyt. Now he’s fighting Frank Martin leftovers 😂. Man, GTFO you dikk sucker. He’s no boogeyman. Period.

I’m sick of you fukkers. Don’t quote me either goofy ass nikka.

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Shut the fukk up, goofy dikk rider. I’ve been watching dude since he was crying post-loss at the Olympics as an amateur. I said the best he’s looked in a fight was against Herring. That’s when he was getting lauded, dapping Bradley ringside, had everyone on his dikk—everybody was talking about he’s P4P, etc. Then he put out several clunkers in a row. He looked alright against Valdez. I’ll give him that. He didn’t look like some generational talent, though.

Listen, I’m tired of you fanboy ass nikkas that don’t know shyt the sport acting like people not glazing dudes y’all dikkride hate them or some shyt. You don’t know what the fukk you’re talking about or even watching when it comes to boxing so I kinda understand your delusion. You think Subriel Matias is some kind of supreme fighter for fukk’s sake 😂. You don’t even know what the fukk you’re looking at.

Acting like Shakur is Henry Armstrong or some shyt. Dude hasn’t done anything yet for how people talk about him. Annnnndddd the nikka is a 1000% runner with severely limited pop. I saw breh in a street fight and he couldn’t knockout some inebriated fools out 😂. Ya’ll be having more belief in these fighters than they have in their damn selves. Dude could’ve fought Haney for undisputed and ducked on some dumb shyt. Now he’s fighting Frank Martin leftovers 😂. Man, GTFO you dikk sucker. He’s no boogeyman. Period.

I’m sick of you fukkers. Don’t quote me either goofy ass nikka.

This entire book worth of a paragraph of verbal diarrhea for someone you don't know personally and obviously have never watched fight. Thanks for proving my point emotional fakkit :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man Frank looked terrible at the weigh in cmon bruh lol

Tank doing backflips

If Frank beats Tank I don’t know shyt about boxing

Frank is explosive and an elite athlete but Tank Athletic and skilled. Tank already mentioned Frank has a brick hand so while Tank has a Rock Head, I think this ends up like the Rolly fight, but Frank is more skilled with a better trainer so the question is Frank being experienced enough to have the IQ needed to get a lead and maintain it.