6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I asked you the 4 guys above Frank at 135 RIGHT NOW and you talking about Devin, Teo and Kambosos :dahell:

And here you go with the lies about "spence ducking" he threw that man a life raft after he fought Avanysan on BLK prime when he didn't need too. That Spence fight was legacy defining for Crawford and he was like 37 when that went down.

The reason all the dudes you mentioned were champs at 135 is because they were with Top Rank. Top Rank had locked all them 135 belts up at one point. Top Rank don't like sending their top guys out to fight on other platforms....thats why Beterbiev nor Fury were going to fight for undisputed until the Saudis came with the huge bag. You think Bob Arum is going to send his golden child Lomachenko on Amazon Prime or Showtime to get dogwalked by Tank? Shakur is a free agent after the Artem fight....lets see if he REALLY wants the Tank fight...we already saw dude turn down the chance to be undisputed at 135 in a huge fight against Devin.
Tank can do a joint venture with anybody on any network.. That excuse is dead.. Tank aint even using that as an excuse cause nikkas hide behind imaginary sides of streets like your boy Spence to stall or out of fear.. When Dev contract was up at TR that was Tanks cue to step up but we seen how that played out.. Tank rather box on twitter

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tank can do a joint venture with anybody on any network.. That excuse is dead.. Tank aint even using that as an excuse cause nikkas hide behind imaginary sides of streets like your boy Spence to stall or out of fear.. When Dev contract was up at TR that was Tanks cue to step up but we seen how that played out.. Tank rather box on twitter

you do know Tank was in Prison right

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps

This is what i am talking about when i say y'all don't know business....why on EARTH would Tank do a joint venture with Loma network, when tank bringing most to the table? a joint venture? that means splitting up the money when Tank is a WAYYY bigger draw..

Do i want to see Loma vs Tank? Yes....but it ain't happening because of Top Rank and Bob. And if you wonder why i am saying that the look at the history of them.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is what i am talking about when i say y'all don't know business....why on EARTH would Tank do a joint venture with Loma network, when tank bringing most to the table? a joint venture? that means splitting up the money when Tank is a WAYYY bigger draw..

Do i want to see Loma vs Tank? Yes....but it ain't happening because of Top Rank and Bob. And if you wonder why i am saying that the look at the history of them.
Because if Tank is the biggest draw in boxing and if he's not a p*ssy.. He can do a joint venture with ANYBODY and ANY NETWORK.. Same thing Floyd/Pac did.. Same thing Wilder and Fury did.. Same thing Tyson and Lewis did.. Same thing Match Room and Queensbury just did, Same thing Canelo and Munguia did.. :heh: Same thing Tank literally just did with Ryan Garcia... Dev was a free agent after he fought Loma why didn't Tank pitch an offer then??? So you can't use thay excuse.. Tank publicly ducked Loma for YEARS.. You know what the excuse was then??? It's not this bullshyt side of the street shyt you talking about..

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Because if Tank is the biggest draw in boxing and if he's not a p*ssy.. He can do a joint venture with ANYBODY and ANY NETWORK.. Same thing Floyd/Pac did.. Same thing Wilder and Fury did.. Same thing Tyson and Lewis did.. Same thing Match Room and Queensbury just did, Same thing Canelo and Munguia did.. :heh: Same thing Tank literally just did with Ryan Garcia... Dev was a free agent after he fought Loma why didn't Tank pitch an offer then??? So you can't use thay excuse.. Tank publicly ducked Loma for YEARS.. You know what the excuse was then??? It's not this bullshyt side of the street shyt you talking about..

IIRC he literally said Floyd was trying to sabotage him asking him to fight Loma :mjlol:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps

Good lord....you dudes just like to ignore shyt and keep babbling. You listed a bunch of rare cross promotional network fights from the past 20+ years acting like that shyt normal :mjlol:

You literally have Tank saying in the first press conference one of the reasons why he fighting Frank is not only because he is a good undefeated fighter at 135 but also b3cause it was an easy fight to make cause they are under the same banner.

In the 21 fights Loma has had how many of them were cross promotional between two networks?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Good lord....you dudes just like to ignore shyt and keep babbling. You listed a bunch of rare cross promotional network fights from the past 20+ years acting like that shyt normal :mjlol:

You literally have Tank saying in the first press conference one of the reasons why he fighting Frank is not only because he is a good undefeated fighter at 135 but also b3cause it was an easy fight to make cause they are under the same banner.

In the 21 fights Loma has had how many of them were cross promotional between two networks?
Is Loma the face of Boxing.. Or is Tank the face of boxing?? Who would have the drawing power to do a cross promotional event?? Loma or Tank???
Yes we heard Tank and Spence talk about what's EASY... It seems to only be a trend with Haymon fighters

Last edited: