6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
How am I putting on a cape? Loma just won a title, and his next fight is likely a unification, how is that being passed around to take Ls?

Loma is likely retiring if he loses.

The fukk you nikkas be talking about
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Gervonta finna face off against a 36 year old who already got beat by Teofimo, Haney, and a Tijuana Uber driver.:umad:

It ain’t rocket science, junior. If you watched boxing before 2017, your slow learning azz would understand.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
It’s says a lot rather than wanting to see Tank beat Shakur to boost his resume dudes in here just repeating the stuff that Tank has said about it him meanwhile they pretending Martin and Rolly or whatever are better opps :francis:

I think Shakur and Tank is a 50/50 fight Loma is washed undersized and very old for this weight class the little guys age out quicker it is what it is. Why not make the fight five years ago when Floyd was threatening him w the fight when they were beefing :mjlol:

Loma and Shakur got the same promoter but Loma is who Tank wanna fight :francis:
This whole weight class has been one giant let down after another :beli:

These nikkas all about to be in their 30s moving around like prospects :hhh:
Bob Arum is pushing for the Loma fight over the shakur fight. I think he wants Shakur to get some more fights under his belt so likely next year or latest early 2026 for undisputed 135. This shyt takes time to brew.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Bob has both fighters N he wants Loma to fight tank

Bob get szero smoke for wanting Loma over Shakur

The Old joo is teflon :salute:
Yall cry an complain about promoters only making in house fights.. A promoter tried to reach out to work with another entity and yall still got shyt to say about that too

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Nah... Bob the realest since kumbaya. He got up there and said "fukk England. We ain't never fighting here no more". His mans lost and he was wrong as shyt. But he stood on that shyt. Bob was on that Brooklyn bullshyt for real.:heh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Gervonta finna face off against a 36 year old who already got beat by Teofimo, Haney, and a Tijuana Uber driver.:umad:

It ain’t rocket science, junior. If you watched boxing before 2017, your slow learning azz would understand.

So Loma should be stripped and forced to Retire right?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Lmfao Boh treating Shakur like a fukking DEI WNBA write off. nikka fight in 3 weeks and Bob talking Loma and Tank in NOV lmfaooo

We finna get Shakur vs Broner at the Mobile Alabama Freemason Lodge on a Wed night

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You mean like Devin Haney? Who actually fights top fighters?
Who has Haney fought other than Loma bruh… seriously

And then, he couldve lost to Loma. If Loma doesnt take 6 rounds to get warmed up but thats his own fault. Haney won but didn’t look impressive at all

Then he goes and gets knocked around by cheating ass Garcia.. and they still haven't disqualified the win have they not?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He was getting swept in the first 6 rounds dudes like to say he does this on purpose but he is at least competitive in those early rounds. I think the time off and his level of opps has been preventing him from getting better. The Tank we saw this weekend is the same Tank we saw 5 years ago, his coach is real good though so I’m sure they’ll will be working on a lot of things. Tank needs to stay out of the fukkery, fight more often and up the level of competition imo.

I would hate to see him fall into the trap a lot of power punchers get in. He got nukes for hands but what happens when he meets someone who can take the punch and can box? Now you gave away a gang of rounds and this guy isn’t going anywhere.
He wasnt getting swept by anything

Tank had already surpassed Martin on all judges scorecards before the knockout.

Maybe the first 3/4 rounds but after that it was mostly Tank