6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Should Devin have skipped Loma too? Because it's only a one year difference and Tank was in Jail then house arrest most of last year. Loma didn't have a belt when Devin fought him and Loma was still "old".
Yes if he could've fought Tank or Teofimo.. Niether one of them wanted smoke so Devin had no choice but to face Loma and plus it fulfilled his contract with HBO. The difference is unlike Tank, Devin was trying to get at Loma while he was still on top before his lost to Teo

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
When did tank win his title? He should’ve been fought Loma. Way before Devin and teo. Devin didn’t skip Loma he actually wanted the fight and it happened. Tank should’ve been fought Loma.

So Devin can fight "old Loma" because "he wants the fight", but Tank wanting Loma now is illegal?

Tank has to move on the Terms of JP_614? Even though he continues to sell out fights right?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yes if he could've fought Tank or Teofimo.. Niether one of them wanted smoke so Devin had no choice but to face Loma and plus it fulfilled his contract with HBO. The difference is unlike Tank, Devin was trying to get at Loma while he was still on top before his lost to Teo
Devin could have used his WBO Status to become Teo's Mandatory (what Bud did to force Fundora's hand) no?

Devin Beat Loma May 2023, Teo beat Taylor June 2023, Devin could have activated WBO status for his next fight to be against Teo, but he did this to challenge Regis instead.

If Devin did not personally tell you the bullshyt you just typed out stop eating dikkl.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yall dudes nuts still going back and forth with these tank stans days later

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Devin could have used his WBO Status to become Teo's Mandatory (what Bud did to force Fundora's hand) no?

Devin Beat Loma May 2023, Teo beat Taylor June 2023, Devin could have activated WBO status for his next fight to be against Teo, but he did this to challenge Regis instead.

If Devin did not personally tell you the bullshyt you just typed out stop eating dikkl.
Why would Dev have to tell me anything when we seen his words and actions publicly??
When Devin went to that fight and was gonna call out the winner of Teo and Taylor, Teo avoided the interaction by announcing he was retiring from the sport quicker then Spence ran up out that arena when Bud stopped Porter :heh: so Devin naturally went after Prograis..

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
So Devin can fight "old Loma" because "he wants the fight", but Tank wanting Loma now is illegal?

Tank has to move on the Terms of JP_614? Even though he continues to sell out fights right?
You keep throwing out these terms man. Like I stated tank should’ve been fought Loma . Am I wrong? You said but he was in jail that’s an excuse my friend.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why would Dev have to tell me anything when we seen his words and actions publicly??
When Devin went to that fight and was gonna call out the winner of Teo and Taylor, Teo avoided the interaction by announcing he was retiring from the sport quicker then Spence ran up out that arena when Bud stopped Porter :heh: so Devin naturally went after Prograis..

Teo's theatrics don't defeat the fact you could call his bluff by petitioning, no?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You keep throwing out these terms man. Like I stated tank should’ve been fought Loma . Am I wrong? You said but he was in jail that’s an excuse my friend.

"these terms", what terms? In this thread we have numerous people saying "Loma old", "Loma the new Jose Linears/Gamboa"

Ryan Garcia was "one of the 4 Kings", and Tank fought him then went to jail. How is someone being in Jail and House Arrest an excuse? Were they going to fight in Prison?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
"these terms", what terms? In this thread we have numerous people saying "Loma old", "Loma the new Jose Linears/Gamboa"

Ryan Garcia was "one of the 4 Kings", and Tank fought him then went to jail. How is someone being in Jail and House Arrest an excuse? Were they going to fight in Prison?
Tank should’ve been fought Loma am I wrong?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tank should’ve been fought Loma am I wrong?

"Been fought" on what grounds? Because if this is all opinion I can literally say No and you can not refute me, so wtf are we doing here?

You would have an argument if this was a Canelo/Benevidez situation where Loma was Tank's Mando and Tank iced him out like Loma did Devin.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
"Been fought" on what grounds? Because if this is all opinion I can literally say No and you can not refute me, so wtf are we doing here?

You would have an argument if this was a Canelo/Benevidez situation where Loma was Tank's Mando and Tank iced him out like Loma did Devin.
Tank should’ve been fought him man. When did tank win his belt?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
so you are arguing what you want? Yes or no? because I`m not going to waste time on an illogical convo because you're just going to keep moving goal post.
What we trying to get through your head is tank should’ve been fought Loma. He won that belt in 2017. He should’ve been fought that man.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What we trying to get through your head is tank should’ve been fought Loma. He won that belt in 2017. He should’ve been fought that man.

"won that belt", Gervonta became Current WBA Super Champ last yr when they elevated him, And if you are talking about The Superfeather/Junior Lightweight Belt, Loma never unified during his run at that weight to my knowledge, but Tank did, so I assume you have smoke for Loma not unifying then too? Especially since in 2016-2017 he was the seen as the more legitate talent while Tank was still establishing himself. Tank didn't become "Star"/That Guy status until 2019 I want to say with Gamboa.

So once again nobody is finna waste their time on no feelings shyt and I've consistently said provide the logic and everything is your feelings lol.

With this Logic Loma and Tank ass for neither getting the WBC belt that was in the division in 2017.