6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So lemmie guess.. Tank fans feel a way cause a win over Loma dont mean much in 2024 and is about 3-4+ years too late :ld:

more like Tank Haters making Loma sound like he is Gamboa status now when dude literally just beat the shyt out of a younger boxer for a title, and the same nikkas were debating Loma arguably beat or Drew with Devin Haney.

Same nikkas calling Frank Martin ass yet were "diz gone b a guud fight" when Frank and Shakur were tentative for the Vacant WBC.

Like I said if Tank next fight aint a unification or belt in a higher weightclass then sure clown nikka all day, but nikkas need to fukking relax especially when Tank himself said Loma was next the night Loma beat Kambozo, Tank Team saying Loma next, and Bob is saying "Lets Do it, PBC are professionals"

:mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yes.. they exist

I had it similar

bum ass nikkas who don't make no real money from the sport, now shytting on folks who career is boxing lmfao. And then with the KO the cards don't even fukking matter. These nikkas are not consistent with their hate this is why they get angry and start tossing "casual" because they know they can't refute what is presented now are their arguments in good faith. Just a bunch of dweeb ass nikkas who now feel threatened the only circles they felt "superior" in is now more open and they are irrelevant.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
more like Tank Haters making Loma sound like he is Gamboa status now when dude literally just beat the shyt out of a younger boxer for a title, and the same nikkas were debating Loma arguably beat or Drew with Devin Haney.

Same nikkas calling Frank Martin ass yet were "diz gone b a guud fight" when Frank and Shakur were tentative for the Vacant WBC.

Like I said if Tank next fight aint a unification or belt in a higher weightclass then sure clown nikka all day, but nikkas need to fukking relax especially when Tank himself said Loma was next the night Loma beat Kambozo, Tank Team saying Loma next, and Bob is saying "Lets Do it, PBC are professionals"

:mjlol:
Because fighting an old Loma now instead of any of the guys who beat Loma is p*ssy and when Loma was on top of the division and unified and STILL p4p Tank wanted nothing to do with that smoke..
Nobody said Frank was ass, yall want to Tank to get more credit than he deserves like a win over Frank Martin is some legacy defining win just like a win over Loma woulda been years ago

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Because fighting an old Loma now instead of any of the guys who beat Loma is p*ssy and when Loma was on top of the division and unified and STILL p4p Tank wanted nothing to do with that smoke..
Nobody said Frank was ass, yall want to Tank to get more credit than he deserves like a win over Frank Martin is some legacy defining win just like a win over Loma woulda been years ago

So Loma should be stripped and forced to Retire? If Loma Beats Tank and calls out Shakur, Shakur should tell that old ass nikka to kick rocks right?

While we at it old ass Usyk need to fukking kick rocks and Bud too since they older than Loma right?

Please Screenshot every post saying Frank Martin was a legacy defining fight, and respond to my post with them. If you can't don't reply.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thank fukking God Teo fighting Steve Claggett, Shakur fighting Artem. Real P4P Boxing

:mjlol: :russ:

Why none of you dikk eaters calling for Teo and "Too Big" Shakur P4P Sword of Allah Stevenson to fight? Both could fought each other and showed us who the real P4P Best while Tank fights bum ass scrubs like Frank Martin

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

I fw Tank heavy but this was his third real legit prime opponent that wasn't on a rehydration clause (Pedraza and Pitbull the others) and he had alot of problems. He was rocked worse than I thought here... He defense got holes and he fight the right one it could get spooky.

Man rewatch this clip, it was Martin who got popped twice :pachaha:

This clip slows it down and shows this it was masterful defense by Tank. 28 second mark.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
All we saying fellas is tank should’ve been fought Loma. Way before Devin and Teo if we being honest. Tank been a champion since 2017.
Should Devin have skipped Loma too? Because it's only a one year difference and Tank was in Jail then house arrest most of last year. Loma didn't have a belt when Devin fought him and Loma was still "old".

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Should Devin have skipped Loma too? Because it's only a one year difference and Tank was in Jail then house arrest most of last year. Loma didn't have a belt when Devin fought him and Loma was still "old".
Why is Devin in this convo? Don’t make excuses man he should’ve been fought Loma.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man rewatch this clip, it was Martin who got popped twice :pachaha:

This clip slows it down and shows this it was masterful defense by Tank. 28 second mark.

Yeah, this was much clearer to what happened during the exchange. Tank got grazed on the chin (still dangerous) but Frank actually took more damage

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
How is it an excuse? Devin is in the convo because your post that I am.replying to literally has the word Devin in it. Answer the question.
When did tank win his title? He should’ve been fought Loma. Way before Devin and teo. Devin didn’t skip Loma he actually wanted the fight and it happened. Tank should’ve been fought Loma.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS