6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I copied and pasted that into the chat and got one of YT's best boxing commentators to talk about it

I ain’t watch the video to see if there was an actual commentator in the video.. but if you talking about buddy then no..

Fanon is not one of YouTube’s best boxing commentators :mjlol:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t watch the video to see if there was an actual commentator in the video.. but if you talking about buddy then no..

Fanon is not one of YouTube’s best boxing commentators :mjlol:
Who is then? Showbizz gives good commentary but there's just too much gimmick ... Coli should have it's own boxing channel on YT with various crowdsourced contributions

He basically talked down my assertion that this is a troubling thing to keep seeing. And the comment section also informed me that the man is an athlete, of diminutive stature and is landing on soft canvas rather than pavement. My reference point for this is Prince, he is also of pint-sized stature but I reminded myself that Prince got his hip injuries from jumping off of speakers with platform shoes onto a stage

To me it literally looks like Tank is 20 feet in the air, but that is me projecting my worry onto my perception. I just don't know why someone who works with the entirety of their body would let themselves do that

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Who is then? Showbizz gives good commentary but there's just too much gimmick ... Coli should have it's own boxing channel on YT with various crowdsourced contributions

He basically talked down my assertion that this is a troubling thing to keep seeing. And the comment section also informed me that the man is an athlete, of diminutive stature and is landing on soft canvas rather than pavement. My reference point for this is Prince, he is also of pint-sized stature but I reminded myself that Prince got his hip injuries from jumping off of speakers with platform shoes onto a stage

To me it literally looks like Tank is 20 feet in the air, but that is me projecting my worry onto my perception. I just don't know why someone who works with the entirety of their body would let themselves do that
AM Sports Media is my go to. As far as coli created, Ring Gang Radio is one

to be fair, I am commenting based on knowing the thumbnail is Fanon and knowing I don’t get much knowledge or relevant info from him anymore (he stutters and trips over words a lot which make him unlistenable some videos).. but if he’s critiquing Tank’s flip then I agree with him

Will watch once I get home and update post

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Because he doesn't do press.

As I've stated earlier in this thread. He literally only did media with Million Dollars Worth of Game + Cigar Talk with Naji......both on the same day.

I tried to get him to come on my show on Fan Duel TV/Spotify/The Ringer. Shannon sharp tried to get him on his show. PBC had Benavaidez on Sportscenter but Tank didn't want to wake up at 8 am to do it.

I was there, the crowd was full of so many hood nukkas and thots.......I didn't think the apmosphere was electric at all compared to Floyd, Canelo or Pacquiao fights I've gone to. This is the slow season in vegas but it felt like it could have been bigger.

Truthfully, I don't think he needs that particular audience. He's a likable dude. Only time white people really start showing up for black fighters is to see them lose. He doesn't give off that type of energy at all.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
It’s says a lot rather than wanting to see Tank beat Shakur to boost his resume dudes in here just repeating the stuff that Tank has said about it him meanwhile they pretending Martin and Rolly or whatever are better opps :francis:

I think Shakur and Tank is a 50/50 fight Loma is washed undersized and very old for this weight class the little guys age out quicker it is what it is. Why not make the fight five years ago when Floyd was threatening him w the fight when they were beefing :mjlol:

Loma and Shakur got the same promoter but Loma is who Tank wanna fight :francis:
This whole weight class has been one giant let down after another :beli:

These nikkas all about to be in their 30s moving around like prospects :hhh:

Damn u right though, loma getting the sab same treatment that jorge linares, luke campbell, and gamboa did

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Guys like Bill Simmons hyping him up can only help him bring in more casuals. This is where if I'm Tank's management I'm trying to parlay that tweet into an interview on his platform.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Andy Cruz already the same age as Tank. He need to get that Keyshawn fight cracking and get the ball rolling faster. can't be slowly building him up. I think TR already don't give a shyt about resigning Shakur. in all the interviews i seen of bob lately he lowkey downplaying him.

yeah thats why I said they tryna Loma Andy and Fast track him to a belt. Eddie should try to make Andy vs Shakur or the WBO Ukraine dude, pretty much get Andy some Leverage. I think Andy vs Keyshawn for a Belt is the Storyline you want, you don't want to waste that kind of fight imo.

Tank vs Shakur doesn't have to be for Undisputed even though those stakes sells better, but Keyshawn and Shakur act like BFFs who probably don't want to fight each other, but Keyshawn and Andy too old to be waiting for Tank and Shakur saga to clear up for a belt

So ideally I'd like to see Frank/Keyshawn/Ukrain WBO/Andy battle it out while Shakur/Loma/Tank/insert 4th party do their thing and then Undisputed.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Guys like Bill Simmons hyping him up can only help him bring in more casuals. This is where if I'm Tank's management I'm trying to parlay that tweet into an interview on his platform.

I was in the Gym and all the EsPN platforms were covering this, especially way more than the Monster or Canelo post fight coverage

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Damn u right though, loma getting the sab same treatment that jorge linares, luke campbell, and gamboa did

The game is the game :manny: Loma should be at featherweight to be honest but his age would be even more of a factor there. I understand why he wanna fight at the poppping weight class but he is pretty much done out here he said himself he was done but his dad convinced him to keep fighting.

Look at all the shyt SRL got for letting the Marvelous fight cook so long. We getting this now except all these dudes are being divas. :camby:

I hope they all lose their zeros because it seems that’s the only way we’ll get the shyt we actually wanna see.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

how? Loma just beat someone for a Belt, he is at the last phase of his career where it's now or never, why would you not want him in the biggest fight possible? Loma is younger than Bud and Usyk. I can see if they were giving Loma to Keyshawn Davis or some shyt. Relax.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Yeah I noticed the crowd was dead
Was it a sell out? Cuz the lights were really dark..

Dude has no charisma or personality and can’t speak coherently

Total attendance was: 13,249

MGM holds around 18k. You could really find nose bleed seats for around $200 bucks on Stubhub.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
yeah thats why I said they tryna Loma Andy and Fast track him to a belt. Eddie should try to make Andy vs Shakur or the WBO Ukraine dude, pretty much get Andy some Leverage. I think Andy vs Keyshawn for a Belt is the Storyline you want, you don't want to waste that kind of fight imo.

Tank vs Shakur doesn't have to be for Undisputed even though those stakes sells better, but Keyshawn and Shakur act like BFFs who probably don't want to fight each other, but Keyshawn and Andy too old to be waiting for Tank and Shakur saga to clear up for a belt

So ideally I'd like to see Frank/Keyshawn/Ukrain WBO/Andy battle it out while Shakur/Loma/Tank/insert 4th party do their thing and then Undisputed.

Tank vs Loma and Shakur vs Berinchyk for later this year then an undisputed fight between them early 2025 would be best. Keyshawn vs Andy Cruz should get it cracking now....i don't look at either of them being in the mix for Tank, Loma or Shakur right now...Keyshawn don't seem like he want that fight though.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tank vs Loma and Shakur vs Berinchyk for later this year then an undisputed fight between them early 2025 would be best. Keyshawn vs Andy Cruz should get it cracking now....i don't look at either of them being in the mix for Tank, Loma or Shakur right now...Keyshawn don't seem like he want that fight though.

Yeah Ideally that is what I feel makes most sense

Tank/Loma and Shakur/Berinchyk winners fight Spring 2025.

If Tank wins it he will likely vacate right away which opens the door for Keyshawn/Andy/Frank
Shakur winning he likely moves to 140.
Loma retires so the belts free up too.

If Tank won that gauntlet I could see him then going after Teo at 140 in the fall or Devin if Devin redeems himself (I would say his redemption arc would need to be going to Aussie and taking Liam Paro's belt and then fighting Pitbull or Teo).