6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
how? Loma just beat someone for a Belt, he is at the last phase of his career where it's now or never, why would you not want him in the biggest fight possible? Loma is younger than Bud and Usyk. I can see if they were giving Loma to Keyshawn Davis or some shyt. Relax.

Damn foo put the cape down for a second. Im saying cuz like linares gamboa and campbell, loma about to get passed around and take Ls to the young guys.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Damn foo put the cape down for a second. Im saying cuz like linares gamboa and campbell, loma about to get passed around and take Ls to the young guys.

How am I putting on a cape? Loma just won a title, and his next fight is likely a unification, how is that being passed around to take Ls?

Loma is likely retiring if he loses.

The fukk you nikkas be talking about
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

I fw Tank heavy but this was his third real legit prime opponent that wasn't on a rehydration clause (Pedraza and Pitbull the others) and he had alot of problems. He was rocked worse than I thought here... He defense got holes and he fight the right one it could get spooky.

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

I fw Tank heavy but this was his third real legit prime opponent that wasn't on a rehydration clause (Pedraza and Pitbull the others) and he had alot of problems. He was rocked worse than I thought here... He defense got holes and he fight the right one it could get spooky.

What am I looking at here? everyone gets hit like this in a match. Looks like he quickly recovered and wasn’t phased.

Lats time I saw tank really afffected was when barrios rocked him. And low key him getting stunned multiple times is what’s probably keeping him away from 140.

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

He was getting swept in the first 6 rounds dudes like to say he does this on purpose but he is at least competitive in those early rounds. I think the time off and his level of opps has been preventing him from getting better. The Tank we saw this weekend is the same Tank we saw 5 years ago, his coach is real good though so I’m sure they’ll will be working on a lot of things. Tank needs to stay out of the fukkery, fight more often and up the level of competition imo.

I would hate to see him fall into the trap a lot of power punchers get in. He got nukes for hands but what happens when he meets someone who can take the punch and can box? Now you gave away a gang of rounds and this guy isn’t going anywhere.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He was getting swept in the first 6 rounds dudes like to say he does this on purpose but he is at least competitive in those early rounds. I think the time off and his level of opps has been preventing him from getting better. The Tank we saw this weekend is the same Tank we saw 5 years ago, his coach is real good though so I’m sure they’ll will be working on a lot of things. Tank needs to stay out of the fukkery, fight more often and up the level of competition imo.

I would hate to see him fall into the trap a lot of power punchers get in. He got nukes for hands but what happens when he meets someone who can take the punch and can box? Now you gave away a gang of rounds and this guy isn’t going anywhere.

Who can "take a punch and box"?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You mean like Devin Haney? Who actually fights top fighters?

Admittedly, I’m not the most objective but that looks someone who loss balance.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

What fight were you watching with Tank losing rounds 1-6? :mjlol:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I think he beats Loma but it won't be easy. If he invest to the body early, he's could probably get Loma outta there. If he tries to wait, Loma will have him chasing for that one punch.

Shakur would be the guy to beat him. Too big and too skilled. He would keep the fight in the center where Davis seems to struggle to put punches together and that is where Shakur is at his best.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think he beats Loma but it won't be easy. If he invest to the body early, he's could probably get Loma outta there. If he tries to wait, Loma will have him chasing for that one punch.

Shakur would be the guy to beat him. Too big and too skilled. He would keep the fight in the center where Davis seems to struggle to put punches together and that is where Shakur is at his best.
Too big lmfaoooooooo