6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If you don't post picks from the Shakur Fight at Old Country Buffet you a hoe
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

if you hoe ass nikkas don't put your money where your mouth is y'all gonna stay getting bullied in this bytch
:russ::russ::russ:

big ass team Jordan wearing ass nikkas

Bullied by a fakkit ass fakkit that's worried about what fighters is wearing? bytch, you probably a Drake fan. You got googly eyes when you seen Davis come to the ring in Chrome Hearts last night.

Don't you ever in your life question my boxing acumen. I'm staying on your neck as long as you post in here, worried about what fighters is wearing and shyt. You hoe.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Once he started to slow down he should have grappled with him and put his weight on Tank he was the bigger guy w wrestling experience.

W those cards tho it didn’t matter he wasn’t getting a decision anyway :mjlol:
I said the same shyt prior to the fight. I said two things would win Martin the fight or at least keep him in it.

1. The jab.

2. When he slowed down to use his weight.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For people keep asking why Martin was on the ropes…

1) Where else was he going to go? Tank was putting MAJOR pressure on him the entire fight. If you ever been in the ring, you know the hardest task is fighting someone that keep pushing forward no matter what.

2) Tank never fear Frank’s punching power.

3) All of the movement Frank was doing at the beginning of the fight wore him down. To move around the ring like he was the first 5-6 rounds takes a ton out of you.

4) There’s just levels to this. Nobody seeing Tank at the 130-140 weight.

Facts

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Why hasn’t Tank crossed over to the Cac mainstream audience yet like Floyd, Pacquaio, Canelo etc ?

All his fights are 90% nikkas in the audience :mjpls:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Bullied by a fakkit ass fakkit that's worried about what fighters is wearing? bytch, you probably a Drake fan. You got googly eyes when you seen Davis come to the ring in Chrome Hearts last night.

Don't you ever in your life question my boxing acumen. I'm staying on your neck as long as you post in here, worried about what fighters is wearing and shyt. You hoe.

look at this hoe ass nikka lmfaoo nikka fukk you and everything you stand for bytch ass nikka

who got a lank ass nikkas down fukking bad.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Once he started to slow down he should have grappled with him and put his weight on Tank he was the bigger guy w wrestling experience.

W those cards tho it didn’t matter he wasn’t getting a decision anyway :mjlol:

Tank Mentioned Frank was strong as shyt too, when he would hold he couldn't get him off him lol.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why hasn’t Tank crossed over to the Cac mainstream audience yet like Floyd, Pacquaio, Canelo etc ?

fukk them crackers, latinos who are racist, and dikk eating nikkas in this thread who hating on a Black man being the face of this shyt selling out arenas with barely any promo.

If Tank fights Loma in fall for real I already know the goofs gonna be out in full force.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
look at this hoe ass nikka lmfaoo nikka fukk you and everything you stand for bytch ass nikka

who got a lank ass nikkas down fukking bad.
At least I stand nikka. You sit on toilets to pee like a hoe. bytch ass nikka. Runway ass nikka. You probably hearted those pictures of Drake at his son soccer game with them Hammer pants on.

This sissified punk really thought changing his name was gone keep me elbow dropping him. Go sew me shirt chump.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tank is a lightweight. Despite that, his popularity and purses are impressive.

He would even be bigger if he were at 147

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
At least I stand nikka. You sit on toilets to pee like a hoe. bytch ass nikka. Runway ass nikka. You probably hearted those pictures of Drake at his son soccer game with them Hammer pants on.

This sissified punk really thought changing his name was gone keep me elbow dropping him. Go sew me shirt chump.
lmfaoo look at this fukking bamma, can't refute shyt I say this why him and his hoe ass crew be pissed.

go strap ya girbauds up you fukking bum

you hoe ass nikkas know who keeps this section turnt
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tank is a lightweight. Despite that, his popularity and purses are impressive.

He would even be bigger if he were at 147
Tank is the Culture right now. Anyone who doesn't see this is one of these weirdos or bums who never go to fights. It's a reason nikkas fav boxers talk about Tank more than they own upcoming fight. The Ryan vs Devin promo run was literally centered round Tank