6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
I'm back to thinking Shakur beats tank:hubie:....now yea, Shakur's reluctance to engage with big puncher's is worrisome. But frank was doing extremely well dancing around tank early. And Shakur can do that times 10. It's a great matchup. 50-50. But tank been getting hit way too clean in recent fights. And Shakur is crazy accurate. I could even see him buzzing tank if he catches him right.

:francis: :troll::jbhmm::mjlol::gucci::comeon::unimpressed::mjtf::martin::what::beli::why:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody knows that in boxing to hold the center ring all you have to do is to claim it first.

Once he started to slow down he should have grappled with him and put his weight on Tank he was the bigger guy w wrestling experience.

W those cards tho it didn’t matter he wasn’t getting a decision anyway :mjlol:
That’s a lot easier said than done. Tank was walking him down out the gate. He came in with the plan to bully him.

You may want to claim the center of the ring but when you’re staring at someone walking through your best shots, you quickly realize a fire fight isn’t your best option.

In the center of the ring, Frank got off but Tank was also showing he wasn’t afraid to throw back.

Frank also tried to smother him after he landed a few punches (which worked for a few rounds) but Tank started landing shots out the clinch which shook Frank up. Then Frank got gassed from moving around and trying to hold which was the beginning of the end.

I didn’t see frustration from Tank but I did see some rust which he admitted.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Shakur will be the most precise puncher tank has ever fought. I don't believe tanks chin is as great as people think. Seen his head get turned around too many times. His defense been lackluster as hell over the past couple of years. He's ripe to be timed with a good shot. Just hasn't fought anybody who's good enough to do it. Shakur is.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Why hasn’t Tank crossed over to the Cac mainstream audience yet like Floyd, Pacquaio, Canelo etc ?

All his fights are 90% nikkas in the audience :mjpls:

Because he doesn't do press.

As I've stated earlier in this thread. He literally only did media with Million Dollars Worth of Game + Cigar Talk with Naji......both on the same day.

I tried to get him to come on my show on Fan Duel TV/Spotify/The Ringer. Shannon sharp tried to get him on his show. PBC had Benavaidez on Sportscenter but Tank didn't want to wake up at 8 am to do it.

I was there, the crowd was full of so many hood nukkas and thots.......I didn't think the apmosphere was electric at all compared to Floyd, Canelo or Pacquiao fights I've gone to. This is the slow season in vegas but it felt like it could have been bigger.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
If anyone hates on tank boxing they are retards. He passes the eye with flying colors, most just want him to make better fights and for his stans to stop being such egregious dikkeaters:mjgrin:
Tell me, who’s making “better” fights than him? As a Tank fan, I’d like to know.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Why hasn’t Tank crossed over to the Cac mainstream audience yet like Floyd, Pacquaio, Canelo etc ?

All his fights are 90% nikkas in the audience :mjpls:
Yet, all the fighters around his weight class are dying to fight him. :mjpls:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Because he doesn't do press.

As I've stated earlier in this thread. He literally only did media with Million Dollars Worth of Game + Cigar Talk with Naji......both on the same day.

I tried to get him to come on my show on Fan Duel TV/Spotify/The Ringer. Shannon sharp tried to get him on his show. PBC had Benavaidez on Sportscenter but Tank didn't want to wake up at 8 am to do it.

I was there, the crowd was full of so many hood nukkas and thots.......I didn't think the apmosphere was electric at all compared to Floyd, Canelo or Pacquiao fights I've gone to. This is the slow season in vegas but it felt like it could have been bigger.
It’s a casualty of fighting n*gg@s who aren’t as equally as popping. The flat-footed Mexicans as they say, bring in another crowd. Ryan and Devin did way more promo and didn’t even break the Barclays record set by Tank fighting Rolly.:ufdup::francis:

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Shakur will be the most precise puncher tank has ever fought. I don't believe tanks chin is as great as people think. Seen his head get turned around too many times. His defense been lackluster as hell over the past couple of years. He's ripe to be timed with a good shot. Just hasn't fought anybody who's good enough to do it. Shakur is.
Cool. However, Shakur will have to risk a score for a Tank counter. On paper, Ryan and Frank are bigger and longer than Shakur so he’s going to eat leather.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Tell me, who’s making “better” fights than him? As a Tank fan, I’d like to know.

Lets keep it a buck no answer I give will be satisfactory so we can cut the bullshyt. You are completely fine to think Tank has been fighting the best competition available to him.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ppl crashing the fukk out over tank...history is due to repeat itself on here again...guaranteed lol
Get that PBC hate out your heart and enjoy the show :wow:

I never understood why this forum wishes for the downfall of every black PBC fighter when they’re on a legendary run :mjpls:

Meanwhile if you bring up Bud and his weak resume yall be in here ready to fight :picard:

Can’t help but to think it has to do with the management, a man that doesn’t talk :mjpls: