6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Lets keep it a buck no answer I give will be satisfactory so we can cut the bullshyt. You are completely fine to think Tank has been fighting the best competition available to him.
Just answer the question. Don’t answer for me. Tell us who is making these “big” and “better” fights.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Get that PBC hate out your heart and enjoy the show :wow:

I never understood why this forum wishes for the downfall of every black PBC fighter when they’re on a legendary run :mjpls:

Meanwhile if you bring up Bud and his weak resume yall be in here ready to fight :picard:

Can’t help but to think it has to do with the management, a man that doesn’t talk :mjpls:
You just contradicted yourself...cognitive dissonance at its finest :heh:.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
If it's not loma or shakur next :russell:

It’s says a lot rather than wanting to see Tank beat Shakur to boost his resume dudes in here just repeating the stuff that Tank has said about it him meanwhile they pretending Martin and Rolly or whatever are better opps :francis:

I think Shakur and Tank is a 50/50 fight Loma is washed undersized and very old for this weight class the little guys age out quicker it is what it is. Why not make the fight five years ago when Floyd was threatening him w the fight when they were beefing :mjlol:

Loma and Shakur got the same promoter but Loma is who Tank wanna fight :francis:
This whole weight class has been one giant let down after another :beli:

These nikkas all about to be in their 30s moving around like prospects :hhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
These nikkas implying
It’s says a lot rather than wanting to see Tank beat Shakur to boost his resume dudes in here just repeating the stuff that Tank has said about it him meanwhile they pretending Martin and Rolly or whatever are better opps :francis:

I think Shakur and Tank is a 50/50 fight Loma is washed undersized and very old for this weight class the little guys age out quicker it is what it is. Why not make the fight five years ago when Floyd was threatening him w the fight when they were beefing :mjlol:

Loma and Shakur got the same promoter but Loma is who Tank wanna fight :francis:

nikka Loma wants tank because Shakur is a fukking nobody. He brings no money to the table and moment he feels threatened he puts on a shytty fight.

Frank ass but Shakur was trying to fight him lmfao

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

And ppl wonder why someone like Usyk is considered number 1 or question his resume. Usyk unified 2 divisions going away and taking belts in opponent territory. That is a legendary run not Tank fighting Frank Martin. Big picture thinking puts things in perspective.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
These nikkas implying

nikka Loma wants tank because Shakur is a fukking nobody. He brings no money to the table and moment he feels threatened he puts on a shytty fight.

Frank ass but Shakur was trying to fight him lmfao

Did you miss the part about me shytting on the whole crop of guys at lightweight in this thread and many others or do you only get emotional when Tank is mentioned?

I have shyt in all of them for not making big fights because I was one of the most excited about this crop of lightweights.

I don’t hate on Tank at all I cop all of his ppvs and he my son fav fighter the difference is I’m a fan of boxing above being a fan of fighters.

We got undisputed champs in mad weight classes except the most talented one and you nikkas in here making excuses and cheerleading this behavior :hhh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
And ppl wonder why someone like Usyk is considered number 1 or question his resume. Usyk unified 2 divisions going away and taking belts in opponent territory. That is a legendary run not Tank fighting Frank Martin. Big picture thinking puts things in perspective.

I think social media has cooked a lot of these boxers and fans brains to be honest. Notice how the dudes that don’t really be on socials like that move and how these terminally online boxers move :francis: . The reaction to Garcia popping dirty is prob one of the weirdest shyt I’ve seen in boxing :dwillhuh: people were legit like “so what” :mindblown:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Did you miss the part about me shytting on the whole crop of guys at lightweight in this thread and many others or do you only get emotional when Tank is mentioned?

I have shyt in all of them for not making big fights because I was one of the most excited about this crop of lightweights.

I don’t hate on Tank at all I cop all of his ppvs and he my son fav fighter the difference is I’m a fan of boxing above being a fan of fighters.

We got undisputed champs in mad weight classes except the most talented one and you nikkas in here making excuses and cheerleading this behavior :hhh:

Look how many years it took to get HW undisputed and WW Undisputed. We literally had a LW undisputed so what are you taking about?

Tank was in jail last yr coming off a Ryan Garcia fight. This yr is literally the dust selling of the post Devin Haney era for LW. If Tank fights Chris Colbert in Fall then yeah nikkas tripping, Tank say he gunning for Loma, Loma has a belt and the resume so what are nikkas bytching about?

Tank is 29 he is around or younger than Canelo when he went terminator on his Undispited Run.

Lol you nikkas got ass cancer and finna die in 6 months or something? All these dudes are young and quite frankly NOBODY has done shyt to build their name hence they all dikk ride 1 boxer while thinking they the shyt. That does not translate business wise and these dudes ain't gonna take pennies to "chase greatness" (Devin the only one who did bet on himself).

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Look how many years it took to get HW undisputed and WW Undisputed. We literally had a LW undisputed so what are you taking about?

Tank was in jail last yr coming off a Ryan Garcia fight. This yr is literally the dust selling of the post Devin Haney era for LW. If Tank fights Chris Colbert in Fall then yeah nikkas tripping, Tank say he gunning for Loma, Loma has a belt and the resume so what are nikkas bytching about?

Tank is 29 he is around or younger than Canelo when he went terminator on his Undispited Run.

Lol you nikkas got ass cancer and finna die in 6 months or something? All these dudes are young and quite frankly NOBODY has done shyt to build their name hence they all dikk ride 1 boxer while thinking they the shyt. That does not translate business wise and these dudes ain't gonna take pennies to "chase greatness" (Devin the only one who did bet on himself).

You got it fam let the fights cook we haven’t seen this movie before :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You got it fam let the fights cook we haven’t seen this movie before :mjlol:
You didn't even read my post or you know you can't refute it lmfao.

Like I said if Loma and Tank don't fight in Fall then yeah same ol shyt. If not then clearly.we see why you nikkas are coliposters and not in the business side of things

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Because he doesn't do press.

As I've stated earlier in this thread. He literally only did media with Million Dollars Worth of Game + Cigar Talk with Naji......both on the same day.

I tried to get him to come on my show on Fan Duel TV/Spotify/The Ringer. Shannon sharp tried to get him on his show. PBC had Benavaidez on Sportscenter but Tank didn't want to wake up at 8 am to do it.

I was there, the crowd was full of so many hood nukkas and thots.......I didn't think the apmosphere was electric at all compared to Floyd, Canelo or Pacquiao fights I've gone to. This is the slow season in vegas but it felt like it could have been bigger.

Yeah I noticed the crowd was dead
Was it a sell out? Cuz the lights were really dark..

Dude has no charisma or personality and can’t speak coherently

• Dap
Reactions: IVS