6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
these nikkas don't know shyt about boxing lmfao

You piece of shyt. I just realized who you were. Changing your name don't change your shyttiness.

nikka went from Bud getting his eye taken out too tryna shyt on Bud for wearing old Gucci. :mjlol:

You and Crack=Greatness are the worst posters in here.

Stick to ranking Bud's drip like that fakkit ass fashionista you are.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
these nikkas don't know shyt about boxing lmfao
In regard to combat, a high percentage of humans have no ability to consciously decipher what they are seeing beyond the spectacle

Most of them couldn't commentate football and that is a game with a literal grid pattern for the commentator to reference as the ball moves along

They watch boxing but they haven't studied enough to understand the terminology so even if they innately understand what they are seeing they have little ability to relay it you in the proper terms - beyond that, there so many instances of warped perception as well those blinded by the partisanship they have for the fighters they live vicariously through

I don't know anything about Tank but he knows everything about his style ... he himself is unlikely to be able to relay it to you because he lacks the language skills to do so. Language is like adding additional programming to your operating system ... so if Tank can't relay this verbally but can exemplify it physically, what hope would you have that the average mouth-breathing moron have? - he is likely a casual observer of any combat sport but if you give them a few drinks her is now the loudest one in the room with his expertise, and he will compete to be the loudest person in the room ... so now it is not about what they know but how much they can say, how loud they can say it and how much they can posture as they say it

But watch for the silent observer who isn't there to engage in the frivolities of these games

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You piece of shyt. I just realized who you were. Changing your name don't change your shyttiness.

nikka went from Bud getting his eye taken out too tryna shyt on Bud for wearing old Gucci. :mjlol:

You and Crack=Greatness are the worst posters in here.

Stick to ranking Bud's drip like that fakkit ass fashionista you are.

If you don't post picks from the Shakur Fight at Old Country Buffet you a hoe
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

if you hoe ass nikkas don't put your money where your mouth is y'all gonna stay getting bullied in this bytch
:russ::russ::russ:

big ass team Jordan wearing ass nikkas

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
For people keep asking why Martin was on the ropes…

1) Where else was he going to go? Tank was putting MAJOR pressure on him the entire fight. If you ever been in the ring, you know the hardest task is fighting someone that keep pushing forward no matter what.

2) Tank never fear Frank’s punching power.

3) All of the movement Frank was doing at the beginning of the fight wore him down. To move around the ring like he was the first 5-6 rounds takes a ton out of you.

4) There’s just levels to this. Nobody seeing Tank at the 130-140 weight.

Once he started to slow down he should have grappled with him and put his weight on Tank he was the bigger guy w wrestling experience.

W those cards tho it didn’t matter he wasn’t getting a decision anyway :mjlol:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I think Benavidez’s performance was excellent

maybe it’s the expectations you place on him but

the man just won the light heavyweight title in the ring, he did it decisively sweeping the scorecards

and yet we are ranting and raving about the excitement of what Gervonta Davis did when he literally gave his opponent the first 5 rounds (because he is so assured that he is going to win, he was either going to get the knockout or he was going to press his opponent for the final 6 rounds to outclass him in an effort to get that knockout)

he did similar with Hector Garcia and similar with Barrios … but he did not do this with Ryan Garcia

he is also in need of an intervention in regard to the absolute destruction his is doing to his hips with those backflips off the turnbuckle, speak up or you could end up losing a great before his time. management or network should speak up, but if they don’t this is on you Tank fans:ufdup:
I fully agree with that backflip shyt. He might fukk around and miss a step and end his career right there in that ring :francis:

I agree with
I