6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo asked for $200 million to fight David. What are you talking about? Uncle Al got yall in shambles after another huge event :mjlol:
Canelo just trolling these clowns for the disrespect. Making em wait and get desperate. And you're seeing it now. If the turk drops 100 on him he'll take it. Maybe even 80. David's ass whooping coming no matter what. But y'all keep believing canelo is shook of this hyped up weight bully :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
For people keep asking why Martin was on the ropes…

1) Where else was he going to go? Tank was putting MAJOR pressure on him the entire fight. If you ever been in the ring, you know the hardest task is fighting someone that keep pushing forward no matter what.

2) Tank never fear Frank’s punching power.

3) All of the movement Frank was doing at the beginning of the fight wore him down. To move around the ring like he was the first 5-6 rounds takes a ton out of you.

4) There’s just levels to this. Nobody seeing Tank at the 130-140 weight.

This is basically how all of Caleb Plants went when he stepped up. Looks amazing for 6 rounds but all that moving catches up if u aint 100% prepared to do that.

I cant for the life of me get why fighters take that gameplan knowing they have 6-8 rounds before they life bar is on E. You expect the pressure fighter to stop pressuring :dead:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
If canelo isn't selling then who is :mjlol: ....he still does more ppv's and live gates than everyone else. And the figures prove it.

Canelo ain't doing shyt but playing mind games. And it's working. David out here spiraling. He can't get motivated for more bums. And he's not about to fight bivol, Artur, or morell. He's trapped. He's trapped in a cloud of bitterness and despair. But it's all good. Soon enough canelo will put his fat ass out of his misery.

And you PBC fanboys don't even know how to Stan right. Hating on canelo's status while he's working with PBC actually makes Al Haymon look incompetent you silly fool :pachaha:....why don't you ask haymon why he didn't put David's name in canelo's 3 fight deal. Or are you PBC fan girls still ignoring that?:jbhmm:

Canelo isn't selling and the numbers prove it. Among the 3 big PBC PPV showings last year he had the lowest selling one. Thats why there was such a big controversy with PBC and him recently because his shyt not selling.....then he tried going back to DAZN and they were like you ran that early investment money dry. Like what figures are you talking about? His popularity dwindled alot when he was with DAZN.

His last fight with Jaime didn't even sell out. Dude is not growing the sport and his biggest PPV fight right now is with Benavidez and he scared to take it because he knows he getting dogwalked.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can we get a list of Loma’s excuses
Don't know them. Just went by what I saw that night. I wasn't even a fan of his and low key looked forward to him losing whenever he fought because of the d riding from Joe Tessitore was out of hand, but I felt that loss more to Loma's inactivity than Teo doing anything special. I felt that was the real reason why he didn't want to have a rematch.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo isn't selling and the numbers prove it. Among the 3 big PBC PPV showings last year he had the lowest selling one. Thats why there was such a big controversy with PBC and him recently because his shyt not selling.....then he tried going back to DAZN and they were like you ran that early investment money dry. Like what figures are you talking about? His popularity dwindled alot when he was with DAZN.

His last fight with Jaime didn't even sell out. Dude is not growing the sport and his biggest PPV fight right now is with Benavidez and he scared to take it because he knows he getting dogwalked.
Just lies upon lies :mjlol: .....show and prove that another fighter does bigger ppv and gate numbers than canelo. We about to see what tank can do on his own in a few days. Canelo-mungia is the highest selling ppv of the year so far but he isn't selling :pachaha:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I'd prefer these nikkas just say "I hate PBC and everything associated it" vs the hoe ass shyt they do.

If these nikkas don't all book a bus to go to the Shakur fight and Bud fight all these nikkas are fukking hoes
:russ: :mjlol:

bytch ass nikkas talmbout "Mid ass card", well who got the stack card? same nikkas bootlegging these No Swag Saudi Cards
:mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Im not even a big Canelo fan but if he isnt a ppv star then who is :dwillhuh:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Just lies upon lies :mjlol: .....show and prove that another fighter does bigger ppv and gate numbers than canelo. We about to see what tank can do on his own in a few days. Canelo-mungia is the highest selling ppv of the year so far but he isn't selling :pachaha:

Everything i say is lies when the information is publically available...but what you saying about Canelo "trolling" benavidez is facts...you even said Benavidez only fought bums :mjlol:

Your boy is scared to death of Benavidez and pulled one of the biggest hoe moves in boxing history. Enjoy that Berlanga fight :umad:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I'd prefer these nikkas just say "I hate PBC and everything associated it" vs the hoe ass shyt they do.

If these nikkas don't all book a bus to go to the Shakur fight and Bud fight all these nikkas are fukking hoes
:russ: :mjlol:

bytch ass nikkas talmbout "Mid ass card", well who got the stack card? same nikkas bootlegging these No Swag Saudi Cards
:mjlol:

Dudes love to act like they are unbiased here but they are biased. Rick glaser gets posted on here constantly when he is proven wrong time after time. But when ryan and devin publically say they ain't got paid by DAZN or GB yet its crickets.

Bob wouldn't give crawford Paquiao....but when Pac went to PBC. Al made sure that most his guys got a chance at him. But they talking about some blackballing.

Shyt is disgusting :scust:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dudes love to act like they are unbiased here but they are biased. Rick glaser gets posted on here constantly when he is proven wrong time after time. But when ryan and devin publically say they ain't got paid by DAZN or GB yet its crickets.

Bob wouldn't give crawford Paquiao....but when Pac went to PBC. Al made sure that most his guys got a chance at him. But they talking about some blackballing.

Shyt is disgusting :scust:

these nikkas weirdos, don't be at the fights just online hating they ass off. Can't even point you to who giving us better shyt.

The Tank Card and Tim Fundora cards have been better than any other Non Saudi card this year, and even them Saudi Cards aint hitting on shyt for all the money they waste

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tank with his 9th Sell Out with damn near no promo for this shyt, and dweeb ass nikkas wanna bring up PPV sales when they aint paid for a PPV in they life lmfaooooooooo

I've dropped over 10K on this boxing shyt easy since 2019. Tank fights in ATL =Sell Out, The So Called P4P Best Shakur meanwhile that bytch Empty lmfaooo

Tank Aint fought no body yet Pitbull, Frank, Issac, Ryan, Pedraza, Santa Cruz run a train on everynikkas resume who they saying better than Tank.

Devin stupid ass still eating Tank ass talmbout Best Fight in Boxing AFTER HE DONE GOT HIS ASS BEAT.

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

nikkas so Elite but don't even believe in themselves to start they own wave. Shakur has done more Promo for Tank than he has his own fukking fight in 3 weeks. :russ:

nikkas so Elite they Promotional companies don't give a shyt if they walk

nikkas So Elite they having Track Meets with Ghost from Power and African Cab Drivers
nikkas So elite they getting bullied on Twitter and retire then come back a week later.

No God Fearing Man that loves his Father and his family name could ever support these hoe ass nikkas, thus I`m treating these nikkas like bytches
:russ::banderas:

And any nikka who got shyt to say If Tank vs Loma happens pull the fukk up oh I forget nikkas gonna be in here asking for fukking links