6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
so Shakur is trash now but all the dudes Tank been fighting are the real goons? :mjlol:
Boxing cooked dudes ain’t fans of the sport ya nikkas cheerleaders. If Shakur so trash should be easy work and should have fought him 5 fukking years ago :dead:

I hope all these nikkas lose their zeros I was so hype about this crop of lightweights man :beli: the only dude fighting nikkas is bum ass roided up Garcia :hhh:

As bad as that last fight was no one is rushing to fight Shakur because he is a puzzle you have to solve and possibly will look terrible doing it. Hes annoying as shyt on twitter but his ability to…just not get hit is godly lol.

Its obvious nikkas just dont know shyt about boxing though. Folks was acting like Matias was the fukking terminator and that got blown up with haste :mjlol:

I want this fight to happen. IDK who wins but stylistically this would be Tanks hardest MU at 135 for sure because shakur has the evasiveness n discipline to just say fukk it and box him or run for 12 rounds :mjlol:

His cohorts were breathing a sigh of relief he put out such a stinker so they could have an excuse to dodge him for some more time we keeping it a bean.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Devin needs to STFU and just promote his sponserships and he trying to get a fight with Paro or Teo for a unification and put on a clinic to redeem himself. nikka still dikk eating a cat not even in his weightclass AFTER a loss

Idk what he thinks he got for Tank. Dudes were doing all that talking about "Rehydration clause is not boxing" to complainin about 3 pounds. Dev needs to get in his bags for the next 2-3 fights before he starts talking shyt again.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Idk what he thinks he got for Tank. Dudes were doing all that talking about "Rehydration clause is not boxing" to complainin about 3 pounds. Dev needs to get in his bags for the next 2-3 fights before he starts talking shyt again.

Exactly nikka shouldnt be worried bout what nobodu got going on

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
They saying this what Frank saw, when he woke up :mjlol:
GQK1kl9W8AAHgrf

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
As bad as that last fight was no one is rushing to fight Shakur because he is a puzzle you have to solve and possibly will look terrible doing it. Hes annoying as shyt on twitter but his ability to…just not get hit is godly lol.

Its obvious nikkas just dont know shyt about boxing though. Folks was acting like Matias was the fukking terminator and that got blown up with haste :mjlol:

I want this fight to happen. IDK who wins but stylistically this would be Tanks hardest MU at 135 for sure because shakur has the evasiveness n discipline to just say fukk it and box him or run for 12 rounds :mjlol:

His cohorts were breathing a sigh of relief he put out such a stinker so they could have an excuse to dodge him for some more time we keeping it a bean.
I honestly thought that last fight from Shakur was nothing more than a strategy test in preparation of a Tank fight. I think his team wanted to see if Shakur could stay on the move like that against a power puncher for a full 12 rounds in a real match.

Shakur needs to put on a show in his fight in a couple of weeks to get his name buzzing if he wants a mega fight of any kind in the next couple of years.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I honestly thought that last fight from Shakur was nothing more than a strategy test in preparation of a Tank fight. I think his team wanted to see if Shakur could stay on the move like that against a power puncher for a full 12 rounds in a real match.

Shakur needs to put on a show in his fight in a couple of weeks to get his name buzzing if he wants a mega fight of any kind in the next couple of years.

Shakur is not a megafight. De Le Santos was his time. If nikka was hurt he shoulda post poned the fight nobody asked for it to feel like he letting folks down.

Then the hoe ass nikka talks about he retiring cause fans bullied his ass yet nikkas think he got a chance with a Killer. This Frank Martin gives Shakur hell.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Tank is truly the face of boxing. I wish I would’ve introduced him to the super casuals that I know because the past few years he’s the only fighter you can tune into and 100% expect fireworks. Canelo is starting to feel washed and ducking Benavidez has hurt his brand. Crawford might be the best boxer on earth but he lacks tank’s charisma. Inoue is great but he’s just too unknown and fights at 6am on Tuesdays. Usyk is an excellent fighter but he’s not going to move the needle unless you’re a super fight fan. Tank is him.
You can't be the face of boxing when you can't do 200k on ppv :yeshrug: ..... wether people like it or not, canelo is still the face of boxing by a large margin. And that's not gonna change until somebody can match his numbers and accomplishments.

And how you gonna criticize canelo for "ducking" then praise tank?:what:......that's like saying you hate pedophiles then calling drake the GOAT:heh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You can't be the face of boxing when you can't do 200k on ppv :yeshrug: ..... wether people like it or not, canelo is still the face of boxing by a large margin. And that's not gonna change until somebody can match his numbers and accomplishments.

And how you gonna criticize canelo for "ducking" then praise tank?:what:......that's like saying you hate pedophiles then calling drake the GOAT:heh:

nikka nobody buys PPVs, you didnt even buy this shyt and talking about buys lmfaoooo

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If you black and a USA citizen and hate on tank you need to be fukking slapped and ya citizenship snachted.

Like who you want but this hate is hoe shyt. nikkas aint even supporting the nikkas they dikk eat.

Any nikka dikk eating shakur and dont have tickets for his fight in 3 weeks as a bytch

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If you black and a USA citizen and hate on tank you need to be fukking slapped and ya citizenship snachted.

Like who you want but this hate is hoe shyt. nikkas aint even supporting the nikkas they dikk eat.

Any nikka dikk eating shakur and dont have tickets for his fight in 3 weeks as a bytch

You okay buddy :heh: