6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
A really good fighter closed out the show yet again less than 24 hours

Wtf is this hating post about or what was your desired outcome for us after typing this? :why:

you seem triggered off a simple and true observation :ehh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Frank martin giving everbody at 135 and 140 a tough fight. He was in top shape last night.

Yeah i said before
Him/keyshawn/andy cruz gonna have battles as Tank will probably retire after Loma/Shakur/Teo/ who ever wins the wars of the above since tank says he on a 6/7 fight deal which i assume this is number 1

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta give credit where its due. Teo at 23 had Loma shook to throw, and he won.

Anyways, I just think Teo’s explosiveness, punching power, and style would make him an excellent matchup against Gervonta. Personally, I would rather see Teo face Tank, before Shakur or Haney, though they’re all high stakes matchups.
I didn't see it that way. I know that's what the commentary was saying but I think it was more him trying to preserving his shoulder or whatever he had surgery on after the fight.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
He did, but he had a look about him, like he was getting frustrated/unsure by the 6th and came out swinging in the 7th, a little sloppy even.

Frank just stopped moving, started covering up and got caught.
I saw this post last night and I slept on it before coming in here to say;

Your perception is really off … you should observe more until this is attuned and doing so will benefit you in all areas of life

the man was walking around the ring smiling, showing visible satisfaction with every punch landed - which alluded the superiority he felt about his skill set.
the man carried a strategy of chasing his opponent around the ring, from the high-guard while also throwing almost no punches

he gave his opponent 5 rounds to see if he can do anything effective while he did nothing offensively. He essentially said “let’s see if you can do something” and challenged his opponent to do so for 5 years. The type of punches he threw during those 5 rounds were categorically different than the punches he threw during the next 3. they were wild, and almost meant to just move his opponent off of his spot … while challenging him to engage in counterpunching. It didn’t happen. He was in there with a great opponent, one of the best he’s faced

I’m not even a Tank fan breh, but you need to be able to perceive things accurately so keep working on this until you do

to give up rounds in such a strategy is the reason Loma lost to Teo … exact same reason

he just didn’t have the firepower and to get his opponent out of their the way Tank did

if you can’t see the different in pace set when the strategy began to take shape, this will greatly affect your ability to accurately comment on boxing

also if you notice in the first few seconds … it was clearly the game plan for Tank to come out in the high guard … his opponent tried to set the pace but Tank snatched that from him within seconds by walking his opponent down in the high-guard with an open challenge to do your best

In other news, what happened to Tank becoming a muslim?

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Frank messed up and stopped moving around. Tank looked frustrated before the rope moments.
I think someone coming at you in the high guard for 5 rounds, throwing little to no punches but a few arcade punches here and there … then immediately switching up on you to the point that each punch is now coming at you in a straight line, followed by hooks, uppercuts and overhands … this change happens suddenly within the matter of one round the man practically said “do what you can for the first half and the second half I will either kill you or run the gauntlet on you and beat you here from every round out”

that will make you stop moving or that will change the way you were moving

Tank challenged him to a sparring session, almost let him do mitt work and then from the moment of the 5th round on he practically said “fight’s on”

so you got confortable in there when the man was on medium mode but when he turned up the difficulty setting then all of the sudden its because he’s not listening to his corner

as his level of competition grows Tank will not be able to give up the first half of the fights in such a way. The man has only been to the scorecards twice

I’m rooting for Frank, dude gonna be a terror for anyone else especially being at this stage

Would really like to see him against Russell

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think someone coming at you in the high guard for 5 rounds, throwing little to no punches but a few arcade punches here and there … then immediately switching up on you to the point that each punch is now coming at you in a straight line, followed by hooks, uppercuts and overhands … this change happens suddenly within the matter of one round the man practically said “do what you can for the first half and the second half I will either kill you or run the gauntlet on you and beat you here from every round out”

that will make you stop moving or that will change the way you were moving

Tank challenged him to a sparring session, almost let him do mitt work and then from the moment of the 5th round on he practically said “fight’s on”

so you got confortable in there when the man was on medium mode but when he turned up the difficulty setting then all of the sudden its because he’s not listening to his corner

as his level of competition grows Tank will not be able to give up the first half of the fights in such a way. The man has only been to the scorecards twice

Would really like to see him against Russell

I think frank vs Keyshawn for a belt then 140, who ever comes out undisputed from the tank vs shakur storyline I can’t see either staying around defending so I can see a belts in 2 yrs that frank Andy cruz and Keyshawn fight it out for