6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Martin fought a super intelligent fight but for some reason he wouldn't keep his ass out of the corner. Should have kept it in the middle of the ring where his jab was a factor.
All these newer cats...some of them can't fight mid range or off the ropes. They touch ropes and relax then move too much...nothing substantial...shame

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Lmfaoooo its gotta be horrible where ya whole career os chasing another nikka.

It speaks volumes other dudes cant create their own wave to truely make something a real superfight

He getting lit up in them comments.....Ryan was on Ostarine but that fight tainted Devin career. Dudes don't even mention him in the convo with Tank anymore.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He getting lit up in them comments.....Ryan was on Ostarine but that fight tainted Devin career. Dudes don't even mention him in the convo with Tank anymore.
Exactly. Devin needs to STFU and just promote his sponserships and he trying to get a fight with Paro or Teo for a unification and put on a clinic to redeem himself. nikka still dikk eating a cat not even in his weightclass AFTER a loss

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
so Shakur is trash now but all the dudes Tank been fighting are the real goons? :mjlol:
Boxing cooked dudes ain’t fans of the sport ya nikkas cheerleaders. If Shakur so trash should be easy work and should have fought him 5 fukking years ago :dead:

I hope all these nikkas lose their zeros I was so hype about this crop of lightweights man :beli: the only dude fighting nikkas is bum ass roided up Garcia :hhh:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
so Shakur is trash now but all the dudes Tank been fighting are the real goons? :mjlol:
Boxing cooked dudes ain’t fans of the sport ya nikkas cheerleaders. If Shakur so trash should be easy work and should have fought him 5 fukking years ago :dead:

I hope all these nikkas lose their zeros I was so hype about this crop of lightweights man :beli: the only dude fighting nikkas is bum ass roided up Garcia :hhh:

Take Shakurs dikk out your ass breh.

Lmfaoooo