6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
nikka nobody buys PPVs, you didnt even buy this shyt and talking about buys lmfaoooo
The homie won a free code off that dude Dan cannobio on Twitter :pachaha: .....and even if he didn't I wouldn't have bought this mid ass card:hhh:......but saying nobody buys ppv's is wild. If last year proved anything it's that boxing fans will gladly pay for great matchups.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm back to thinking Shakur beats tank:hubie:....now yea, Shakur's reluctance to engage with big puncher's is worrisome. But frank was doing extremely well dancing around tank early. And Shakur can do that times 10. It's a great matchup. 50-50. But tank been getting hit way too clean in recent fights. And Shakur is crazy accurate. I could even see him buzzing tank if he catches him right.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The homie won a free code off that dude Dan cannobio on Twitter :pachaha: .....and even if he didn't I wouldn't have bought this mid ass card:hhh:......but saying nobody buys ppv's is wild. If last year proved anything it's that boxing fans will gladly pay for great matchups.

Will you be at shakur vs non playable character 305v

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Shakur will touch Tank and outbox him all day. Can he remain upright for 12 rounds though? That is the question with Tank. He's intelligent enough of a boxer to catch you. Shakur isn't as good of an athlete as Frank Martin is either and he don't know how good that chin really is.

If Shakur can’t fight in the inside using his size advantage or get Tank to respect his power, he not winning. L

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Why are folks acting like Benavidez lost or barely scraped by lol? He may not carry up his power but doesn't mean he doesn't have other tools to win fights still at 175.

Right. Outside of Beterbiev and Bivol, who else at 175 like THAT? No one at this time

I do believe that fighting Gvozdyk helps Benavidez if he does fight Bivol (assuming he beats Beterbiev which i’m not saying will happen) cause Gvozdyk has some Bivol type of fighting style in him

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i did expect more from benavidez regarding who he faced...and the injuries he carried into the fight...he will not beat beterbiev though if he isnt denting 175ers enough
His thundering shots and combos bounced off Gzoyk..it was bit scary that. David vs Canelo at their weight and make it happen

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Right. Outside of Beterbiev and Bivol, who else at 175 like THAT? No one at this time
175 is still a hard division...this is a division where one hard fight sidelines you...these guys there are crack something serious..doesnt matter if youre notable or not

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
His thundering shots and combos bounced off Gzoyk..it was bit scary that. David vs Canelo at their weight and make it happen
gvozdyk was a wreck with concussion issues..and gvozdyk was able to take that for 12 rounds without one knockdown