6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Frank Martin did show people some game film on Tank

Never be the aggressor against him. Make Tank be the leader of the exchanges, it opens him up to get clean shots on him
I think Franks power did affect him…the problem was Frank either got tired or just plan started back into the corner and waiting to counter all of a sudden.

I think he kept with what he was doing even into the 7th, that was a fight he could have won.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
These post-Tank fights have been ending in the same "future matchup" discourse for the past 5 years and it still hasn't happened. Ya'll ain't tired of this yet? :dead:

“It’ll fight all those guys”

*does not fight those guys*

And if Shakur moving the same I want his 0 to go too all these nikkas I’m tired of it.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Tbf, Staying out the corner/off the ropes is easy the first 4-5 rounds when you got all the energy in the world and ain’t ate up them body shots yet.

Different dynamic but it’s like when ppl got befuddled/ mad that fighters stopped throwing against Floyd in the latter half of his fights… “let your hands go!” is cool but eating them counters was different.

If you’re relatively pillow-fisted, there’s a lot you gotta do vs Tank who will also start timing your escapes from the corner with parting shots.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think Franks power did affect him…the problem was Frank either got tired or just plan started back into the corner and waiting to counter all of a sudden.

I think he kept with what he was doing even into the 7th, that was a fight he could have won.
Tank got a canelo chin, lol nobody left at 135 does anything to him, dude ate Ryan shyt and kept coming

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Tank vs. Loma would be an action packed fight, but Loma is a pressure fighter too. He’s going to stand right in front of Tank. :ohlawd:
Ain't no way. We seen how he gave away the Teo fight by giving away rounds keeping his distance until Teo started to slow down and tire out. Ain't no way he'd be willing to pressure Tank. I'd see the Tank fight playing out the same way.