6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
whats this im hearinig about Tank not goinig to be at the press conference today either? LMFAO. Dude done became a complete fuxn Diva if he dont show up today after no showing yesterday.

I assume this is "mind games" lol but Frank is right that Tank was super out of character during the first press conference. Frank is pretty dangerous to fight after a 14 month layoff.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Im not buying this shyt just off Tank's behavior. Fux him. I will be pirating. He will never get any my money on any card he is headlining from now on.
i still have figured out how im watching this....im lukewarm on this like i was with canelo-munguia card..that one my dominican thing wanted to order it at her house and wanted me to come through...this one she's not feeling this card like that....i might double check if this is playing in the theaters or hooters or something around me

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

r8zA7W.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He shoulda learned from Floyd, a rematch with Pitbull would have done crazy numbers. Especially if he popped his shyt right on the Mexican community.

David B is bringing the Mexicans. That said nikkas need to hire PR teams. Tank seem way more open now and this woulda been the time for him to do a good Media run vs waiting back for the promotion to do everything especially when now you “your own boss”.

If i was a fighter id legit have a team doing my social media, collabs, etc. i was watching champside and a caller made a good point like damn they couldnt even get tank on GQ to do the Whats in my Bag shyt lol