6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tank emotional ass getting dropped
What on Earth makes you think Tank Davis was emotional lmao he bulled that man up there and carried himself like Frank was no threat at all

Like do yall just be saying words lol

And why would Frank Martin be the one to drop Tank like what tf does he bring to the table y’all just be loving or hating fighters and using that to justify what you think will happen

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What on Earth makes you think Tank Davis was emotional lmao he bulled that man up there and carried himself like Frank was no threat at all

Like do yall just be saying words lol

And why would Frank Martin be the one to drop Tank like what tf does he bring to the table y’all just be loving or hating fighters and using that to justify what you think will happen
Tank easy to hit and has been saved by knockouts against lesser fighters.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Don't be surprised PPV sales gonna flop.

I wouldn't be surprised at all either.

There's no buzz around this fight but honestly I think people see PBC as being difficult to work with at times. ESPN is the worldwide leader in sports and barely covers PBC fights because they don't fukk with Mike Coppinger. Gervonta is a star but he doesn't have a mainstream personality and it feels like he doesn't have the PR to push him. Devin Haney was on ESPN multiple times before and after the Ryan Garcia fight......Tank hasn't been on ESPN once. He hasn't been on FS1 either.

Tank has done almost no press leading up to this fight besides Million Dollars Worth of Game and Cigar Talk.

Back when Floyd was fighting, he'd be everywhere........he's be arguing with Brian Kenny, he'd be on Dancing with the Stars, he'd be speaking with Stephen A Smith, CBS, he'd be courtside at games.

Frank Martin is only known by hard core boxing fans and not casuals so he adds nothing to this promotion.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised at all either.

There's no buzz around this fight but honestly I think people see PBC as being difficult to work with at times. ESPN is the worldwide leader in sports and barely covers PBC fights because they don't fukk with Mike Coppinger. Gervonta is a star but he doesn't have a mainstream personality and it feels like he doesn't have the PR to push him. Devin Haney was on ESPN multiple times before and after the Ryan Garcia fight......Tank hasn't been on ESPN once. He hasn't been on FS1 either.

Tank has done almost no press leading up to this fight besides Million Dollars Worth of Game and Cigar Talk.

Back when Floyd was fighting, he'd be everywhere........he's be arguing with Brian Kenny, he'd be on Dancing with the Stars, he'd be speaking with Stephen A Smith, CBS, he'd be courtside at games.

Frank Martin is only known by hard core boxing fans and not casuals so he adds nothing to this promotion.

Nobody cares about a Tank interview if we being real. He isnt eloquent, or very charismatic but he has an exciting style thats why hes famous.

Hate him or love them Devin, Ryan, floyd etc have personalities and shyt to say. I watched a clip of tank rattling off his top 5 p4p and that nikka could barely count to three :mjlol: aint no one trying to see a half hour of that

Interviews wasnt gonna help this ppv a more famous dance partner would