6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Frank martin is a top 5 fighter in his division. Dudes only dismiss him because they hate Tank. When he was announced to be fighting Shakur dudes were talking about its a "great matchup" but as soon as Tank does its "He ain't fighting nobody ". Tank cleaning up the 135 division at PBC meanwhile these other dudes can't even get fights at 135 within their own promotion:mjlol:

Talking about this is going to "flop" meanwhile it has already doubled the gate of Ryan vs Devin and will likely be in the top selling PPVs this year :umad:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Nobody cares about a Tank interview if we being real. He isnt eloquent, or very charismatic but he has an exciting style thats why hes famous.

Hate him or love them Devin, Ryan, floyd etc have personalities and shyt to say. I watched a clip of tank rattling off his top 5 p4p and that nikka could barely count to three :mjlol: aint no one trying to see a half hour of that

Interviews wasnt gonna help this ppv a more famous dance partner would

I agree with you.....but it's not about the average boxing fan, it's about putting him in front of people so they know the fight is coming up.

How can casuals order the fight if they don't even know he's fighting?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Frank martin is a top 5 fighter in his division. Dudes only dismiss him because they hate Tank. When he was announced to be fighting Shakur dudes were talking about its a "great matchup" but as soon as Tank does its "He ain't fighting nobody ". Tank cleaning up the 135 division at PBC meanwhile these other dudes can't even get fights at 135 within their own promotion:mjlol:

Talki said the same thing. :manny:
Erroll said the same thing. :manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Hope Martin demeanor is a sign he’s super focused and not terrified or star stuck
Breh looked timid as hell in that face to face
He has looked scared during this whole build up, honestly.

I need to see what he looks like in the dressing room the night of the fight, that will tell me if he really is scared. If true, it will be either a snooze fest or a very early KO win for Gervonta Davis.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Talking about this is going to "flop" meanwhile it has already doubled the gate of Ryan vs Devin and will likely be in the top selling PPVs this year :umad:
:mjlol: If Frank is top 5 at 135 he's #5 and fighting him is no huge flex for someone of Tanks stature at this point so deep in his career.
By now Tank should have at least fought a top 2 or 3 in any division and he simply hasn't.. Any criticism he receives about his resume is well deserved.. he's not cleaning up anything.. He's fighting the #5 guy at 135 :ld: