6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This. This nígga tank needs to hop in with Shakur and stop playing lol

That fight is never going to happen.

First things first, it's not a big fight.......the risk outweighs the reward by such a large margin that it's pointless for Tank to make that fight. Shakur is going to have to figure out who's promoting him going forward and then build his name to the point where casuals know who he for Tank to take the risk. Look at how Top Rank is promoting his final fight with their company. They barely care.

Shakur has also shown that he's more skilled and will make a fight downright boring. It's legit bad for business for anyone to fight that guy. There's no top tier fighter who will leave a Shakur fight with a better brand or more earning potential after after fighting him.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
bro this isnt an exciting bet at all lol...its too safe..you wont earn any real bread with this

Yeah, someone suggested I add Gary Russell Jr to it......

Trying to figure out some way to maximize both earning and profit.

Betting on boxing is so tough because we rarely get 50-50 fights. Sharps have no problem laying big juice but the public wants long shots.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Man, Shakur is so overrated on this site. Brehs best performance is Jamel Herring. He’s a dude that flat out runs. Very limited ability to make people miss and then pay too on some Pernell/Duran/Floyd shyt—because his defense is sprint based. I still want to see the fight between Tank and Shakur, but I think the Martin that fought Michel would give Shakur FITS. I’m not sure how Shakur became a boogeyman to some.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah, someone suggested I add Gary Russell Jr to it......

Trying to figure out some way to maximize both earning and profit.

Betting on boxing is so tough because we rarely get 50-50 fights. Sharps have no problem laying big juice but the public wants long shots.
you gotta get the 5-6 fight parlays poppin..i mean youre the gambling expert so you know this lol

im going to be setting up parlays on all the fights on the pbc card plus matias-paro...i gotta wait though..some of them dont have all the props up yet like method of victory on fan duel..havent checked draft kings though