56 year old Pepa is Salty about botched butt job

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Same breh... i mean this is some mental illness level stuff
You can see it in Salts eyes. She doesn’t really want to do this anymore but she’s gotta do it to keep the lights on. Who really wants to be bloated and stuffed into a teenie bopper costume to perform for a half hour? Most of their fans are grandparents. It’s a sad sight. Mind you, I’m not saying that older performers can’t entertain, but you can clearly see that Salt doesn’t want to be there. Peppa on the other hand has always played the back to Salt so now it’s her “time to shine”. Mental illness is real!

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now I will say after listening to both seasons of the Dr Death podcast (some real messed up shyt) its not farfetched that this Dr told her to get unnecessary surgery since its money in his pocket

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
bytches be thinking big vs small, when in reality it’s how that mf feel. I want a bytch with a nice soft shaped ass.regardless of size(except not flat) Not a humongous sphere of concrete. Make it even more upsetting when it’s women who don’t need it at all. She way too old to be out here thotting with grandchildren and shyt. And was pretty enough

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
You can see it in Salts eyes. She doesn’t really want to do this anymore but she’s gotta do it to keep the lights on. Who really wants to be bloated and stuffed into a teenie bopper costume to perform for a half hour? Most of their fans are grandparents. It’s a sad sight. Mind you, I’m not saying that older performers can’t entertain, but you can clearly see, Salt doesn’t want to be there. Peppa, she always played the back to Salt so now it’s her “time to shine”. Mental illness is real!
Reminds me of BBD

bell-biv-devoe-funk-fest-george-floyd-police-brutality-interview-header-1590709168-compressed.jpg

These nikkas never wrote any of their songs so the only way to eat is to tour constantly

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I am 100% against any body enhancements.

shyt is wack and very tranny-ish, and the nikkaz who applaud fake asses are suspect as fukk to me, just like the dudes that say shyt like "I dont like to fukk, I just like to get head."

Well, stick yo dikk in a glory hole and unsuspectingly let 'Twan give you the "best head" you have ever had in your fukkING LIFE.

:dame:
:dead:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I am 100% against any body enhancements.

shyt is wack and very tranny-ish, and the nikkaz who applaud fake asses are suspect as fukk to me, just like the dudes that say shyt like "I dont like to fukk, I just like to get head."

Well, stick yo dikk in a glory hole and unsuspectingly let 'Twan give you the "best head" you have ever had in your fukkING LIFE.

:dame:
No homo but I would get my dikk done if I could. Only if the surgeon office was located in Harlem though